• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I just love it!!"Host Challenges: Get Rewarded with Pampered Chef!

In summary, Debbie from PC said that they give their hosts a lot of benefits already, but sometimes hosts need a challenge to help them to focus on what is important. She challenges hosts with a $5 off their order for hosting a show, having 10 orders come in before the show even starts, and having three bookings at the show. If a host beats her highest show, she will give them a free cookbook of their choice.
speedychef
Hi there! I had a little idea in my head to include a flyer in my host packets with a "host challenge" something along the lines of...
Get 5 outside orders to me BEFORE I get to your house, get free seasoning
Get 2 people who cannot attend to book a show, get free coffee/tea
Beat my best show (1800!) and get a piece of stoneware of your choice or the small saute pan free!
Highest sales of the month gets a set of prep bowls FREE!

I don't know, I'm still working on it in my head...My director is always reminding us that the Pampered Chef does more than enough for hosts, and I know that's right, but I don't mind throwing in little extras, and when I can order them on a host's order...

That sounds excellent! I'm planning on doing something similar to that in June- I'm going to have an extra patriotic tablecloth so as an extra incentive for June shows, my highest show total's host will get the tablecloth. And I just started this in March, where I say, have 10 (or whatever #) or more buying guests, and get the Small Mix'n Scraper free, 3 dated bookings get microfiber towel free, and 150-200 in outside orders before the show get choice of spice free. My recruiter did something similar in December, and it seemed to help her tons! I agree that PC gives its' hosts tons already, but sometimes, you just need to give your business a boost! HTH!

Host challenges!!I agree PC does give hosts great benefits but for those hosts who seem to do a great job every time, I don't mind giving them a challenge to do even better. They know the benefits inside and out but if I include some personal challenges of my own, it helps them to have another goal to focus on.
I challenge them with this:
Have 10 outside orders before your show even starts and get a FREE $5 off your host order in addition to any FREE product. 50 cents per outside order!!

Have three bookings at your show and I will pay for your dessert ingredients.

Have a $1,000 show and get a FREE cookbook of your choice!!

Beat my highest show ($1300) and get a FREE Executive Saute pan!!

Highest in sales for the month gets a coupon for a FREE starbucks drink (I have a connection for cheap coupons on eBay) and their choice of a FREE bread knife or cheese knife!!

Things change each month on my challenges and on my guest coupons.
Debbie

What is the "I just love it!!" Host Challenge?

The "I just love it!!" Host Challenge is a rewards program for Pampered Chef hosts. It allows hosts to earn extra rewards by booking and holding successful cooking shows.

What kind of rewards can I earn through the "I just love it!!" Host Challenge?

Through the "I just love it!!" Host Challenge, you can earn free products, discounts on future purchases, and even exclusive Pampered Chef merchandise. The rewards vary depending on the amount of sales and bookings generated from your show.

How do I participate in the "I just love it!!" Host Challenge?

To participate in the "I just love it!!" Host Challenge, all you have to do is book and hold a Pampered Chef cooking show. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your show a success.

What are the requirements for a successful "I just love it!!" Host Challenge?

To successfully complete the "I just love it!!" Host Challenge, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking from your show. The more sales and bookings you have, the bigger your rewards will be!

Can I combine the "I just love it!!" Host Challenge with other Pampered Chef rewards?

Yes, you can! The "I just love it!!" Host Challenge can be combined with other Pampered Chef rewards, such as the Host Rewards program. This means you can earn even more rewards for hosting a successful cooking show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • TJMagoo