• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Should Get the Host Rewards

In summary, the problem is that the host rewards from the pampering businesses don't add up to $382. This dilemma has the woman considering giving two separate shows instead of the combined show she originally wanted to do to receive the benefits. In the past, when a host does not make the $150 in show sales, she can combine it with another and receive the benefits accordingly.
cewcooks
ok, here is my dilema and I know I am being partly selfish however, Last week I pampered 2 businesses and no one wanted the host rewards they all just gave me their orders and ate the goodies totalling$ 382.oo in orders. So my hubby was going to act as host and we get the rewards. Actually 1 salon wants me to come back Aug 1st and have a open house for them and they will be the host.

The problem is on Sat I have a combined show with a tastefully simple lady and maybe 5 ladies are going to come and so It won't be a big a show but if I combine the orders from the salon ladies I won't get to have my 2 shows for the month and get my free apron!

What should I do, I really don't want to give the tastefully simple all my pc orders b/c I did all the work and I want 2 shows for the month??

Please forgive me for being selfish, not sure what to do??

If I were you I would keep it as two separate shows to get the apron.

I would do the same - you worked for it!

Have you already discussed with the TS consultant that she would get the host rewards?

If so, then you would have to give them to her. If you haven't, then that wouldn't be an issue.
If you have $382 in sales between 2 businesses, then I would make each business a show. You could add the orders from the combined show to one of them to make it a larger show, if you needed to.

The 2 businesses you pampered are definitely a separate show from what you are doing on Saturday. It doesn't sound to me like they would need to be connected at all! The show you are doing with the TS is a completely separate show. Are you worried that there won't be enough orders there to make it a show?

yes cheflorraine I am worried that it will be about $150 b/c not that many people are coming and when I have a combined party guests will have to split $$. The TS simple lady does not know about the other orders!

You can always wait to be sure the combined TS show makes $150 and if it does, fine. If not, use what you need to from the two PB shows to make it. Just make the TS lady to understand if she doesn't get $150, you can't give her the Host Rewards...

$382 / 2 = $191. You have two shows already! Not much on the host specials but two shows!!!

pampered1224 said:
$382 / 2 = $191. You have two shows already! Not much on the host specials but two shows!!!

Yeah - that's what I was trying to say! :p

Not sure if I'm tired, but I do not see the connection of Pampering the Salons and the TS Saturday party. You do not need to add those orders to the show on Saturday. You pampered 2 biz for those orders and so are separate from any upcoming shows.

I would continue to invite people to the combined party, encourage the TS to do the same AND tell her to pick up outside orders so she can get great host rewards.

Enter them as 2 or 3 shows...they are yours to decide.

HTH

I would hold off on submitting your shows until after Sat. If that show comes to $150, then give the TS lady the hostess benefits and you take the ones from your other show. IF they aren't 150, then tell the TS lady you didn't get enough to make a show---then lump any extra orders you need to make two shows.

I agree...you did the work and if the TS lady wants PC benefits, maybe she can get a few outside orders from friends/family of her own!

In the past when I have a host who does not make the $150 in show sales, I combine it with another and have her as a cohost. I then split the benefits accordingly. As an example... host 1 has a $300 party so she will get the 40 free, the 1 half-price and the hostess special. Host 2 has $100 party so I will add her as a cohost and give her $10 of free products and give host 1 an additional $10 in free products (totaling $60 in Free). Each host also gets the 20% discount. Host 2 does not get anything else, because she has not really earned it and should be happy with the $10. I do it this way because it is such a pain when a party does not qualify and you have to send it as an individtual order.

Hope this makes sense.

Yes it makes sense thanks for everyone's advise. I decided not to split the show after talking to the TS lady and she said there are about 10 people coming and I got an order today from a friend who could not make it.- This is turning out to be a good month for me!

1. Who is eligible to receive host rewards?

Any person who hosts a Pampered Chef party or event is eligible to receive host rewards.

2. Can I still receive host rewards if I am hosting a virtual party?

Yes, virtual party hosts are also eligible to receive host rewards.

3. Do I have to purchase a certain amount of products to receive host rewards?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for host rewards. However, the more your party guests purchase, the higher your rewards will be.

4. Can I use my host rewards towards my own purchases?

Yes, host rewards can be used towards your own purchases or redeemed for free products.

5. How do I redeem my host rewards?

Host rewards can be redeemed by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and selecting your desired products. Your consultant will help you place the order and apply your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • chefdianne