• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Host a Festive Christmas in July Event with Discounts, Prizes & More | My House

In summary, the speaker is considering hosting a "Christmas in July" event for past hosts and guests at their house. They plan on offering a 25% discount, raffle tickets for various actions, door prizes, and a focus on the business. The speaker is also considering using Christmas decorations and a flyer to promote the event. Other participants in the conversation have also hosted similar events with success and offered additional suggestions, such as having a small tree with product groups displayed under it and serving food and drinks. Overall, the idea is well-received and the speaker is encouraged to try it out.
annew
so........I've been tossing the idea around & thinking that I would host a Christmas in July for all of my past hosts & guests @ my house......

has anyone ever done something like this before????

I'm thinking I'll offer a 25% discount for them to come & maybe raffle tickets for things they do:
bring a friend
book a show
refer a friend for a show, fundraiser, bridal show

I thought I would do it @ the end of the month just in case we win cookware :)

I'm thinking about getting out a few Christmas decorations just for the "theme"

I'll offer door prizes & have a raffle. Normally I try to have a mystery host but I don't have that many takers & I just want to get them all there
I'm going to focus more on the business!

any more thoughts???

I'm working on a flyer now

Sounds like fun. I want to do something for my past hosts too, but don't want to do it during the holidays.

I'm thinking this would be fun to do esp. after conference!!!
I usually do an open house in Oct too but I've had a couple people call & ask when the next one is going to be.
I'm just trying to think of something different to do....

I think this is a great idea! You can have a lot of fun with it. Do you have a small tree you could put up for atmosphere? Have some product groups in "opened" gift boxes under the tree...

Anne:

I've done this for the past 4 years and this summer will mark my 5th! Last year, my show was scheduled to start at 7:00 and at 6:15, people started lining up at the door!

My Christmas in July offers
  • 10% discount to all shoppers (+ PHD, if applicable)
  • Mystery Host Benefits drawing (which I break up so there are a few different winners)
  • Fall Preview (I plan the event to coincide with any earned Fall packages)
  • The great Pampered Chef "garage sale," which is how I recycle any new or used, discontinued or current products taking up space in my house! I mark everything down and give my guests shopping bags and boxes as they enter.

I also play Christmas music and serve Sangria and lots of food! I had over 40 RSVP last year, with almost 30 attending. I highly recommend giving it a try!

1. What is "Host a Festive Christmas in July Event"?

"Host a Festive Christmas in July Event" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where you can host a virtual or in-person event to celebrate the holiday season in July. It includes discounts, prizes, and more to make your event fun and festive.

2. How do I host a Festive Christmas in July Event?

To host a Festive Christmas in July Event, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share with your friends and family. You can also choose to host the event in-person at your house.

3. What kind of discounts can I expect for my Christmas in July Event?

During your Festive Christmas in July Event, you and your guests will have access to exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products. These discounts may vary, but typically include discounts on popular holiday items and bundles.

4. What kind of prizes can I win during my Christmas in July Event?

As a host of a Festive Christmas in July Event, you will have the chance to win amazing prizes such as free products, gift cards, and even a discount on your next purchase. Your guests will also have the opportunity to win prizes through games and activities.

5. Can I customize my Festive Christmas in July Event?

Yes, you can customize your event to make it unique and special for you and your guests. You can choose to have a holiday theme, play festive music, or even have a virtual gift exchange. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also work with you to personalize the event based on your preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Intrepid_Chef