• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality Director Needed - Houston Area

In summary, the main responsibilities of a Hospitality Director in the Houston area include managing and overseeing guest services, coordinating events, overseeing catering and food service operations, and ensuring customer satisfaction. To be considered for the position, candidates must have 5 years of hospitality management experience, strong communication and organizational skills, and a bachelor's degree in Hospitality or related field is preferred. The typical work schedule for a Hospitality Director is 40 hours per week with some evenings and weekends for events. Benefits offered include health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, and employee discounts. To apply, interested candidates can submit a resume and cover letter through the company's website or job search engines.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I am looking for a Hospitality Director for my consultants in the Houston TX area. Anyone?

Houston is huge! Do you know what part your consultants live in? I have an awesome Director in Houston and she is GREAT with hospitality consultants. Janine Goetch (I probably misspelled her last name). Let me know and I will put you in touch with her.

Houston
Chef Kearns said:
Houston is huge! Do you know what part your consultants live in? I have an awesome Director in Houston and she is GREAT with hospitality consultants. Janine Goetch (I probably misspelled her last name). Let me know and I will put you in touch with her.

They live in Crosby, Dayton and Humble.
Thanks!

houston consultantsHello,
I have a great opportunity for you who live near or around the houston area. I have a HUGe Bridal show and need help with the booth. please email [email protected] Lots of leads great boost your fall.
Thank you, Chris-

1. What are the main responsibilities of a Hospitality Director in the Houston area?

As a Hospitality Director in the Houston area, your main responsibilities will include managing and overseeing all aspects of guest services, coordinating and planning events, overseeing catering and food service operations, and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.

2. What qualifications are required to be considered for the Hospitality Director position?

To be considered for the Hospitality Director position, candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in hospitality management, excellent communication and organizational skills, and a strong understanding of event planning and food service operations. A bachelor's degree in Hospitality or a related field is also preferred.

3. What is the typical work schedule for a Hospitality Director in the Houston area?

The work schedule for a Hospitality Director in the Houston area may vary, but it typically involves working 40 hours per week with some evenings and weekends required for events and special occasions. Flexibility in schedule is a must for this role.

4. What benefits are offered to Hospitality Director employees in the Houston area?

At Pampered Chef, we value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, and employee discounts on our products. As a Hospitality Director in the Houston area, you will also have the opportunity for career growth and development within our company.

5. How can I apply for the Hospitality Director position in the Houston area?

If you are interested in joining our team as a Hospitality Director in the Houston area, you can apply online through our website or through job search engines. Please be sure to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you would be a good fit for this role. Our hiring team will review all applications and reach out to qualified candidates for further consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • SherryLynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cmdtrgd