• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Honoring a Top Achiever: Celebrating 15K Sales!

In summary, my down-line has just reached her 15,000 in sales but is actually going to stop b/c she's taking classes. I did send an email to the whole cluster yesterday congratulating her & most of them replied back to it & wanted her to stay active which is nice. but just in case she comes to the meeting I wanted to do something for her & I wondered what all of you have done for recognition?????
annew
well this is kind of bittersweet....one of my down-line has just reached her 15.000 in sales but is actually going to stop b/c she's taking classes......I did send an email to the whole cluster yesterday congratulating her & most of them replied back to it & wanted her to stay active which is nice.
but just in case she comes to the meeting I wanted to do something for her & I wondered what all of you have done for recognition?????

I do have another consultant that should make it this month too.

You should get a Silver Whisk from HO. Make a big deal about it. Maybe show the difference in a commission check as a consultant, one with $15K, FD, etc.

I think the most important thing is to be consistant. Other consultants will remember what was and wasn't done. A nice card and applause, and a rose or small bunch of fresh flowers if you are recognizing them at a meeting.

When I have someone reach that milestone, I get an inexpensive silver necklace for them to put the whisk on and present it to them at the next meeting.

Margaret.
Great idea!

cmdtrgd said:
You should get a Silver Whisk from HO. Make a big deal about it. Maybe show the difference in a commission check as a consultant, one with $15K, FD, etc.

Oh yeah, I LOVED my silver whisk! Maybe get her a tiny (delicate) silver chain to wear it on. Lots of people (non PC) remarked about it. So maybe she will keep on after all? Tell her not to "plan" anything. Bet she can keep a catalog/web business going during classes, and work PT or FT during holiday breaks doing shows?

Good luck!

chefmeg said:
When I have someone reach that milestone, I get an inexpensive silver necklace for them to put the whisk on and present it to them at the next meeting.

Oops ! great minds. . . . ;)

What is the purpose of "Honoring a Top Achiever: Celebrating 15K Sales!" event?

The purpose of this event is to recognize and celebrate the hard work and success of a Pampered Chef consultant who has achieved 15K in sales. It is a way to show appreciation and honor the consultant's dedication and accomplishments.

Who is eligible to be honored at this event?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who has achieved 15K in sales is eligible to be honored at this event. It is a milestone achievement and a great opportunity to recognize their success.

What are some ways to celebrate and honor the top achiever?

There are many ways to celebrate and honor the top achiever at this event. Some ideas include presenting them with a special gift or award, sharing their success story with the rest of the team, and hosting a special dinner or party in their honor.

Can I attend the event if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, this event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, their guests, and anyone who is interested in learning more about the company. It is a great opportunity to network and celebrate the success of the top achiever.

How can I support the top achiever and show my appreciation?

There are many ways to support the top achiever and show your appreciation. You can attend the event, congratulate them on their success, and share their accomplishments on social media. Additionally, you can continue to support their business by purchasing products and booking parties with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • Sheila