• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Honey Apple Brie Bites

Bren706

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
I just have to say that I made this recipe for the first time today to bring to my cluster meeting. Oh my!!! Talking about YUMMY!!! I am definitely going to offer this as an "Easy and Impressive Appetizer" Show. It was sooooo good, and soooo easy to make.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Yeah, they're amazing. I'm planning to make them . . .

to a shower I'm doing
to Thanksgiving with my mom's family
to Thanksgiving with The Furry Guy's family
to a carry-in for my networking group

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Okay, now I want to try them. What book are they in?

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Okay, now I want to try them. What book are they in?

They are in the New Easy & Impressive Appetizer CB, but the recipe should also be under CC, Theme Shows, Easy & Impressive Appetizers.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Okay, I have a silly/dumb question. Doesn't brie cheese come with a rind around it? If I'm correct, what do I do with it? Cut all the way around and remove it or just cut it up and include it? Thanks to all of you raving about this recipe I'm making it Tuesday night for my show but have no idea what I'm doing! Also, did you use the large sheet pan like it suggests or stoneware which I love? Please help!

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
bumping to see if someone can answer my questions from post number 5 so I can get ready for my show tomorrow night. Purty please? :)

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Don't cut off the rind, Jodi.

We tried these both warm and cold and liked them very much. We're taking them to several carry-ins over the next several weeks.

Patty, I wonder if it was the variety of apple you used. I used Honeycrisp.