• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Office: Supplies Checklist?

In summary, the author suggests having a list of office supplies that a new consultant might need on hand. They include printable labels, paper clips, staples and a stapler, pens, large envelopes, a pencil case or small box for pens, colored paper, and stickers and postcards. The author recommends getting a supply booster and looking at the packages that Merrill offers to new consultants. They also recommend StickingtoBusiness.com and TheBooster.com.
Joelen
Hi everyone,

I did a few searches for checklists/lists on suggestion office supplies to have on hand but nothing came up with a definitive list I could take to the store.

Does anyone have one, especially geared to a new consultant? TIA!

It really depends on how you want to run your business.

And that's a loaded question, with all the office supply junkies on here!

My list would be:
30-up printable labels (for catalogs, etc)
paper clips
staples & stapler
pens
manila file folders
post its
large (9x12) envelopes for host packs, mailing host packs, and mailing receipts/catalogs (you can get logo ones from Merrill, but they're pricey)
pencil case or small box to take pens to shows
pencil case or pouch for change/checks at shows
half-size envelopes (6x9 - I use these for returning invite labels and collecting orders - I address them to me, stamp them, and put them in host packs)
colored paper - for running off specials, etc. If you get the variety packs you can have a different color for each month without having oodles of paper around the office

I'm sure there's more...

Make sure to get the supply booster and look at the packages you can get through Merrill - there is a New Consultant one.Also, check out StickingtoBusiness.com and TheBooster.com for stickers and postcards.

I really like my index card sorter, with the dividers...I put a post it note on each tab with the host's name and then file my drawing slips away that way! Another idea with the post it notes....get the small bitty ones and then put a little stack on each month of your planner. When someone books a party, put a post-it note on the square and write their info (and the date) on the note. This way when they reschedule (Because a lot will!) you can up and move the note and your calendar still looks nice. Also, you can put blank ones on the dates that you want to try to fill. This way at a show when you are trying to get someone to book a show, you can easily see what dates are open and good with your schedule.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with this! Here is a checklist of essential office supplies that I always have on hand:1. Pens and pencils
2. Notepads or sticky notes
3. Stapler and staples
4. Paper clips
5. Scissors
6. Tape
7. Calculator
8. Folders or binders for organizing paperwork
9. Postage stamps or a postage scale
10. Business cards
11. Envelopes
12. Printer paper and ink cartridges
13. Shipping materials (such as bubble wrap or padded envelopes)
14. Address labels
15. Whiteboard and dry erase markers (great for planning and brainstorming)
16. Planner or calendar for scheduling parties and events
17. Laptop or tablet for accessing digital resources and presentations
18. Presentation materials (such as catalogs, order forms, and hostess packets)
19. Thank you cards or notes to send to customers
20. A positive attitude and a can-do attitude! I hope this helps, and best of luck with your Pampered Chef journey! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any other suggestions. Happy cooking!

1. What are the essential supplies for a home office?

The essential supplies for a home office include a computer, printer, desk, chair, pens, pencils, paper, stapler, scissors, and a file organizer. These items are necessary for completing daily tasks and staying organized.

2. Do I need a separate phone line for my home office?

This depends on your specific needs. If you will be making and receiving a lot of business calls, it may be beneficial to have a separate phone line for your home office. However, if you primarily communicate through email or other digital means, a separate phone line may not be necessary.

3. How often should I restock my office supplies?

This will vary depending on the frequency of use and the number of people using the supplies. It is a good idea to regularly check your supplies and restock as needed to avoid running out during important tasks.

4. What items should I have in my first aid kit for my home office?

A basic first aid kit for a home office should include bandages, antiseptic wipes, pain relievers, and any necessary medications. It is also a good idea to have a first aid guide and emergency contact information easily accessible in case of an emergency.

5. How should I store and organize my office supplies?

It is important to have a designated storage space for your office supplies to keep your workspace clutter-free. Consider using a desk organizer, filing cabinet, or shelving unit to keep your supplies organized and easily accessible. Labeling and categorizing items can also help with organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PamperedSD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered_Ashley84
  • sk8rgrrl99