• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Holiday Snowman Plates - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Holiday Snowman Plates are made of high-quality ceramic material and are microwave and dishwasher safe. They come in a set of four and are suitable for both hot and cold foods. The plates measure 10 inches in diameter.
pc_jessica
okay so i was wondering if anybody is NOT ordering these on their sample order? i am in need of about 4 sets, but can only order one on my sample order....anyone not want them but could order them for me, i can pay via paypal!

Just a thought, have you considered shipping? I would think that that would be more than the savings.

Do you have local cluster mates that could order for you? Saves on shipping. I want more than one set and I plan on asking at Monday's Cluster Mtg. Just an idea.

yay my clustermates want theirs...sad for me...but i never thought about shipping charges...i guess that would get expensive...guess i will just wait and get them with my 4 month kit enhancement its still 40% off then!

Yeah, waiting for your 40% off would be cheaper when you consider shipping. Those things are heavy. Plus you would have a guarantee in case they arrive broken.

For KE you can only buy one of each item.

order them yourself in September and get the commision

Or, host your own September show and get them free or discounted.

I have a set that I don't want...flat rate shipping would be 9.95

Buy one set w/ your samples order, buy another at kit enhancement, then buy the other sets when you host a show in September or something. I bought my pasta bowls in increments like that (well, not a samples order ;)) and before you know it, I had a complete set. :)

1. What material are the Holiday Snowman Plates made of?

The Holiday Snowman Plates are made of high-quality ceramic material.

2. Can the plates be used in the microwave and dishwasher?

Yes, these plates are microwave and dishwasher safe for easy heating and cleaning.

3. How many plates come in a set?

The Holiday Snowman Plates come in a set of four, perfect for a family meal or holiday party.

4. Are these plates suitable for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, these plates are suitable for both hot and cold foods, making them versatile for any holiday meal.

5. What are the dimensions of the plates?

The Holiday Snowman Plates measure 10 inches in diameter, making them the perfect size for a variety of dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
Replies
Views
heat123
  • babywings76
  • General Chat