1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Holiday snowman plates!

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

okay so i was wondering if anybody is NOT ordering these on their sample order? i am in need of about 4 sets, but can only order one on my sample order....anyone not want them but could order them for me, i can pay via paypal!

Aug 13, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Just a thought, have you considered shipping? I would think that that would be more than the savings.

3. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Do you have local cluster mates that could order for you? Saves on shipping. I want more than one set and I plan on asking at Monday's Cluster Mtg. Just an idea.

Aug 13, 2009
  4. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

yay my clustermates want theirs...sad for me...but i never thought about shipping charges...i guess that would get expensive...guess i will just wait and get them with my 4 month kit enhancement its still 40% off then!

Aug 13, 2009
  5. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Yeah, waiting for your 40% off would be cheaper when you consider shipping. Those things are heavy. Plus you would have a guarantee in case they arrive broken.

6. Belle4562

Belle4562 Member

For KE you can only buy one of each item.

Aug 14, 2009
  7. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

order them yourself in September and get the commision

Aug 14, 2009
  8. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Or, host your own September show and get them free or discounted.

Aug 14, 2009
  9. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

I have a set that I don't want...flat rate shipping would be 9.95

Aug 14, 2009
  10. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Buy one set w/ your samples order, buy another at kit enhancement, then buy the other sets when you host a show in September or something. I bought my pasta bowls in increments like that (well, not a samples order ;)) and before you know it, I had a complete set. :)

Aug 14, 2009
Have something to add?