• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need lids for your 2 cup prep bowls? The Pampered Chef has you covered!

In summary, if you have a missing lid for your Pampered Chef product, you can contact your consultant or customer service for assistance. Replacement lids are available for purchase and will be shipped within 2-3 business days. There are usually no fees for replacing a missing lid, but if the product is no longer under warranty, there may be a small fee. It is recommended to contact your consultant or customer service for a replacement instead of returning the product.
shelly.nurse
When I ordered sample pkg A, it came with a set of the new 2 cup prep bowls, but no lids. When I called the HO for lids, I figured I would just get the 2 replacement lids, but instead they sent a whole new box of 2 cup prep bowls with lids!!! WooHoo!! I now have 4 2 cup prep bowls, and next time I order replacement parts, I can just order replacement lids.

I love the 1 and 2 cup prep bowls.

Another thing I love are the 2 week menu cards. I sure hope they come out with a new set for next spring!!

Glad they did a good job for you! :)I'm having a hard time with them on FOUR separate issues right now & am very frustrated. :(

I got the lids with mine - but one of them had 2 black marks on the lid - and I coudn't get the marks off!

I'd do an adjustment! I have had several lids lately coming with the black marks on them. Not sure what is going on with that!

Def. do an adjustment for that.

Yep! Already did. I want them to look nice since I can't wait to show them at my next show!

got mine today and lids are fine and fit great! do we have new recipes for them?

My SAT pkg. came with the prep bowls but no lids. I got the same result when I called in the adjustment, got a whole new set! WAHOO!

1. How do I resolve an issue with missing lids for my Pampered Chef products?

If you purchased your products through a Pampered Chef consultant, reach out to them directly for assistance. If you purchased through the Pampered Chef website, you can contact customer service at 1-888-OUR-CHEF. They will be able to assist you in resolving the issue with your missing lids.

2. Can I purchase replacement lids for my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can purchase replacement lids for most Pampered Chef products. You can either contact your consultant or customer service to order a replacement lid. Please have the product name and item number ready when making the request.

3. How long will it take to receive my replacement lid?

The timeline for receiving a replacement lid may vary depending on the product and availability. In most cases, replacement lids will be shipped within 2-3 business days. However, it is best to confirm the timeline with your consultant or customer service representative.

4. Are there any fees for replacing a missing lid?

In most cases, there are no fees for replacing a missing lid for your Pampered Chef products. However, if the product is no longer covered under warranty, there may be a small fee for the replacement. Your consultant or customer service representative will be able to provide more information.

5. Can I return my Pampered Chef product if it is missing a lid?

If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. However, if your product is missing a lid, it is best to contact your consultant or customer service for a replacement instead of returning it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
abaker1
Replies