1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: HO resolved issue with no lids

1. shelly.nurse

shelly.nurse Member

When I ordered sample pkg A, it came with a set of the new 2 cup prep bowls, but no lids. When I called the HO for lids, I figured I would just get the 2 replacement lids, but instead they sent a whole new box of 2 cup prep bowls with lids!!! WooHoo!! I now have 4 2 cup prep bowls, and next time I order replacement parts, I can just order replacement lids.

I love the 1 and 2 cup prep bowls.

Another thing I love are the 2 week menu cards. I sure hope they come out with a new set for next spring!!

Aug 26, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Glad they did a good job for you! :)

I'm having a hard time with them on FOUR separate issues right now & am very frustrated. :(

Aug 26, 2009
  3. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I got the lids with mine - but one of them had 2 black marks on the lid - and I coudn't get the marks off!

Aug 26, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I'd do an adjustment! I have had several lids lately coming with the black marks on them. Not sure what is going on with that!

Aug 26, 2009
  5. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Def. do an adjustment for that.

Aug 26, 2009
  6. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Yep! Already did. I want them to look nice since I can't wait to show them at my next show!

Aug 26, 2009
  7. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

got mine today and lids are fine and fit great! do we have new recipes for them?

Aug 26, 2009
  8. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

My SAT pkg. came with the prep bowls but no lids. I got the same result when I called in the adjustment, got a whole new set! WAHOO!

Aug 26, 2009
Have something to add?