• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hispanic Male Consultant in Brooklyn, Ny

and be able to enjoy some great food, too! :)Good luck!Hi Michael, I think it's a great idea to start at Spanish markets and post flyers. That way you'll get a lot of leads and be able to sell your product. Another idea is to contact local Hispanic groups or the local Chamber of Commerce for information on local celebrations and get a booth somewhere. Good luck!
Michael Serrano
Silver Member
Hi All,
I'm a hispanic male PC Consultant looking for other hispanic consultants to share tips and ideas on promoting PC to the hispanic market. All of my business so far has been in english and it has been great, but I'd like to extend my business reach to the growing hispanic market. Any ideas, Fliers, etc?

I've been with PC for 2 months now and love it and want to share that with everyone. My spanish isn't all that great so I'm looking for ways to recruit other spanish speaking individuals to grow that end of the business.

Thanks for all your help,

Michael

Look on the Supply Order FormI am also interested in doing this, I haven't made any flyers or anything, but I did notice on the new supply order form there is a booklet on there, reasonably priced, on how to extend your business into the hispanic market. I ordered it but I am still waiting for my supply order to ship. Might be something to look into. Once I get mine, I can let you know if it's worth it to get it or not.

Hi Michael,

I am in my second month, too! And am loving it.

I think the best way to start is to ask your Hispanic friends to have a party for you. If you can get one or two together, you'll have the makings of a client base. I am sure you already know there are fantastic recipes in Spanish in the Season's Best Spanish edition. Online they are available in English too, so you can make sure you have the ingredients right. (Check the consultant's corner under recipes. I frankly find some of the Spanish recipes far more interesting than the English ones! LOL. Giant Empanadas? I am so there!)

I am psyched because I have a party at my hair dresser's sister's next month and they are Cape Verdean. I am hoping, like you, that I will get more parties in that community. (although I don't speak a lick of Portuguese! LOL. But I love the food, so I figure that'll count for something.)

Good luck and keep us posted!

Love+
Rachel

Hi, I'm in quebec and I am trying to get into the french market here. Let me tell you is hard work but I'm confidant thet it will work. One thing I found is people here don't know any thing about PC, hopfully your hispanic market will know what is PC. I believe that french and spanish love great cuisine and won't mind paying for a product that they know it's great quality (let me know if I'm wrong on it) but we need to get the product in there hands to show them what it does. Right know I'm trying to approch the new market with the fundraiser idea because I cannot get people to actually book a show.

PC in NYCout of curiosity, is PC known in NYC ?

having lived there before (riverdale),
the market has great potential but very different type of market :)
how do you get people to book in nyc :)

NYC Consultants
pastrychef said:
out of curiosity, is PC known in NYC ? having lived there before (riverdale), the market has great potential but very different type of market :) how do you get people to book in nyc :)
Keeping in mind that Chef Success is only (not quite) 2 years old, not a tremendous number of consultants are even aware of its existence. Now, click on the "Consultant Directory" in the menu bar above, and then click on NY. You'll see that there are quite a few. Since I know nothing about NY, other than it's really far away from Texas (ha!), I couldn't tell you how many are actually NYC, but you'll get an idea from the list.

Michael (et al):

You should definitely check out some of the audio tapes available on Paperwork/Supply (AV13) about entering the Hispanic Market. Grace Calderon usually offers this as a workshop at conference and really offers some great ideas on how to approach this market.

HTH!

Mary

Ideas for youHi Michael,

This site is probably the best place to find other Hispanic consultants. You might call the Home Office - they may be able to help, too. Regarding building your Hispanic customer base, you can go to any Spanish markets in your area and post flyers. Merrill Corp., our new ad vendor, makes a poster with tear-away cards that are relatively inexpensive. You could have it printed in Spanish or English. Also, Cinco de Mayo is coming up. Perhaps you could look in the paper, contact a local Hispanic group or the local Chamber of Commerce for information on local celebrations and get a booth somewhere? You'll get lots of leads from those. Joining the Chamber is a great way to get the word out, too. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Thanks everyone...I loved all of your ideas and input. I will definitely get working on some of these suggestions.

As for the NY market...from what I've seen and heard PC is here in NY, but not very big. Yet :) I know there are quite a few consultants in Long Island and a few here in Brooklyn, but according to my Hospitality Director she is the only Brooklyn Director (for now - wink wink)...Isn't that HOT! That's a huge open market just waiting to be tapped.

All the Best,

Michael

1. Can a Hispanic male become a Pampered Chef consultant in Brooklyn, NY?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef welcomes and encourages diversity among our consultants. We believe that everyone has unique skills and experiences to bring to the table.

2. Are there any specific challenges or advantages for a Hispanic male consultant in Brooklyn, NY?

As with any business, there may be cultural barriers or biases that could present challenges. However, being a Hispanic male consultant in Brooklyn, NY can also be advantageous as you can connect with and cater to a diverse community.

3. Will I receive training and support as a Hispanic male consultant in Brooklyn, NY?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support for all our consultants, regardless of their background or location. We want all our consultants to succeed and will provide all the resources necessary to help you do so.

4. How can I market to the Hispanic community as a male consultant in Brooklyn, NY?

There are many ways to market to the Hispanic community, such as through social media, community events, and word-of-mouth referrals. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers marketing materials and resources specifically designed for reaching diverse audiences.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant as a Hispanic male in Brooklyn, NY?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, regardless of your background. As a Hispanic male in Brooklyn, NY, you have the opportunity to introduce delicious and diverse recipes to your customers, connect with a supportive community, and potentially earn a flexible income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • Jayne
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • AxlsGrammy