• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone, I Am in My Ss1 Month and Am Having an Open House to Kick

J
jjhoo01
Hi everyone, I am in my SS1 month and am having an open house to kick off my new business. The first open house is on Saturday, June 4. One of the people who will be attending asked if she orders something for a wedding gift if it will be here in time for the June 25th wedding? I know stuff is supposed to ship within 10 days. So as long as I submit the show by June 8th it should arrive. Correct? Any advice is much appreciated. And thanks for the idea of an open house to kick my business off. I sold PC a few years ago, but didn't do anything like this. It is really looking good and people are booking shows who can't make mine. I am so excited!

Home office has been running very quickly! If you send a show in today, it has been shipping the next day! I wouldn't depend on that though with the holiday (Father's Day) coming up with extra orders going through. I would just expect within two weeks! If you send it in on the 8th, you should definitely have it by the 25th! Good Luck with starting your business over!

Hi there! Congratulations on starting your Pampered Chef business and hosting your first open house. It's always exciting to kick off a new venture. In regards to your question about ordering for a wedding gift, you are correct that orders typically ship within 10 days. However, I would recommend submitting the order as soon as possible to ensure it arrives in time for the June 25th wedding. It's always better to be safe than sorry. And I'm glad to hear that your open house is generating interest and bookings for future shows. Keep up the great work and best of luck with your new business!

1. Will my order arrive in time for the June 25th wedding if I submit it by June 8th?

As long as you submit your order by June 8th, it should arrive in time for the June 25th wedding. Our products typically ship within 10 days, so there is plenty of time for it to be delivered before the wedding.

2. How can I ensure that my order arrives on time?

To ensure that your order arrives on time, make sure to submit it by the specified deadline and choose a shipping method that will guarantee delivery before the wedding date. You can also contact our customer service team for any additional assistance.

3. Can I order a product as a wedding gift?

Yes, you can definitely order one of our products as a wedding gift. Many of our customers have purchased items from us as wedding gifts and have been very happy with the quality and variety of our products.

4. How do I book a show for my friends who can't make it to my open house?

To book a show for your friends who can't make it to your open house, simply contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We can help you set up a virtual show or send you catalogs to share with your friends.

5. What are the benefits of hosting an open house for my business?

Hosting an open house is a great way to introduce your new business to friends, family, and potential customers. It allows them to see and experience your products firsthand, and gives you the opportunity to showcase your business and answer any questions they may have. It's also a great way to generate interest and book future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • PC_ChefCole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • pamperedangie