• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone,I Am Having a Real Problem Getting Bookings. Most of

In summary, -Most of your first shows either cancelled or rescheduled. -At your own show, only five people showed up and you didn't get any bookings. -You have three catalog shows going on, but no bookings off of them. -Try to be done with the prep work so you can meet the guests as they arrive and ask questions about their cooking style. -Share upcoming specials with your catalog hostesses and try to overinvite. -Push for hostess' phone number and follow up if interest is shown.
lhgegg
Hi everyone,

I am having a real problem getting bookings. Most of my first shows either cancelled or rescheduled. At my own show, well I didn't even have my own show because every one I sent and invitation to told me that they could not come. That was 20 people. Any way the show I had tonite only had five people show up and I got no bookings off of it. I sold quite a bit, but I need those bookings. I have 3 catalogue shows going on and of course no bookings off of those. How do I get bookings??? I told everyone the host special for July and August and everyone really liked the specials for both months expecially August, but they would not book a party!! What can I do????????????????????

lhgegg

There is so much information in this forum to use games, incentives, etc. to encourage bookings...be sure to read up.

Also, maybe you could get your host to help you....tell her before the show that you'd like to work on getting bookings to perpetuate your business and ask her to pay attention to what you are saying so that you can have someone give you constructive criticism/feedback. Maybe you're not talking enough about it, or maybe you're talking about it but you're not making a pointed invitation, or maybe you're not talking about it in terms that make people want to, know what I mean?

Try to be done w/ the prep work so that you can meet the guests as they arrive....ask questions about their cooking style, if they like PC products, etc. This will help you find their "hot spots" and you can personalize your booking approach.

Another way you can get the host to help you is to share with her/him the upcoming specials and tell them that they can take advantage of the Host Only Special when someone books their show date w/in 6 months. If they really want the ss bowls in August, they'll could be very useful in getting you bookings.

lhgegg said:
Hi everyone,

I am having a real problem getting bookings. Most of my first shows either cancelled or rescheduled. At my own show, well I didn't even have my own show because every one I sent and invitation to told me that they could not come. That was 20 people. Any way the show I had tonite only had five people show up and I got no bookings off of it.
lhgegg

Push, push, push to overinvite. I tell all of my hostesses that only 1/4 of the number of people you invite to your show MAY come. That means if you only invite 20, you will be fortunate to have 5 people, even if more people RSVP'd yes. It is not that they do not want to come, it is just that we get busy, things come up, etc. I tell them it is very important to try to invite that minimum of 40 people, so that they'll have 10 at the show. I have also started including the "bucks off" dollars that I found on this website in which if they have 5 prepaid orders before the show, hostess receives get $5 off their order, 10 orders at the show, $5...and 5 orders after show, $5.

Share with your catalog hostesses the upcoming specials. "Hey, I know you're interested in those bowls, I bet your friends would love them too." (Talk about the qualities and benefits to using them). "If you talk to each person that orders from your catalog show, I bet there's one out there that would love to have them at 60% off too. Share with them how easy it is for them to get them."

Also, try to push hostess for outside order person's phone number at the minimum. Call these people before you close the catalog show. There is an excellent chance they do not even know about the benefits of hosting, or any of the future month's host bonuses. Thank them from ordering from Janes show, share what Jane has saved by hosting, check their interest and offer them to host & how it could still benefit Jane again. Follow up more if interest, or end call with thanks and when order should arrive.

1. How can I get more bookings for my Pampered Chef business?

One way to get more bookings is to reach out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances and ask them to host a party for you. You can also offer incentives for people who book parties, such as free products or discounts.

2. I'm struggling to get people to attend my parties. What can I do?

You can try promoting your parties through social media, creating eye-catching invitations, and offering special discounts or prizes for attendees. You can also ask your hostesses to invite their own friends and family to increase attendance.

3. What are some creative ways to get bookings?

Consider partnering with other local businesses or organizations to host joint events, such as a cooking class at a local community center or a pop-up shop at a farmer's market. You can also offer virtual parties for those who may not be able to attend in person.

4. I'm having trouble finding people who are interested in hosting a party. What should I do?

Try reaching out to different demographics, such as new moms, retirees, or busy professionals, to see if they would be interested in hosting a party. You can also offer to do a catalog party where the hostess simply shares the catalog with their friends and family to make purchases.

5. How can I make my parties more successful?

Make sure you have a good variety of products on display and offer plenty of samples for guests to try. You can also incorporate fun games or activities to keep guests engaged. Additionally, be sure to follow up with guests after the party to thank them for attending and offer any additional products or booking opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • barbjans