• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director HHHHHHHHHHHHHHClosure Sought: Unfulfilled Agreement and Unanswered Calls

In summary, the person who signed a contract with PC in February has not contacted or contacted in a way that suggests they are interested in continuing the agreement. If the person does not want to continue the agreement, they have until the end of June to submit $150 in commissionable sales or more.
chefkathy
That is all. :)

I have a guy who signed at end of Feb. I helped him with his grand opening in March. I have called and emailed and called and emailed and haven't heard from him since. He has de-friended me on Facebook, so it's clear it's over. But do you think he could call and talk to me about it? Or gather up $1250 and fulfill his agreement???

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hate the fact that PC gives us no recourse.

Nanisu said:
I hate the fact that PC gives us no recourse.

Me too.

I once had someone sign, and then a month or two later, changed her mind.

I called PC to ask if she had to or could return the kit and they said NO. It sounded like trying to return it would be very difficult.

I have had someone return the kit on their own, but no, PC doesn't do a thing.:(

I had a girl sign and then quit. She called HO to quit before she told me and they told her to return her kit. Not sure if she did or not.Poo on that guy that you helped with his grand opening! Why it is so hard to be honest and just TELL us?

finley1991 said:
I had a girl sign and then quit. She called HO to quit before she told me and they told her to return her kit. Not sure if she did or not.

Poo on that guy that you helped with his grand opening! Why it is so hard to be honest and just TELL us?

EXACTLY! I don't care about the kit so much--that is PC's problem--but just BE AN ADULT and be honest. It won't hurt my feelings, I promise!

I've even left messages for recruit leads that don't call me back saying, "Please let me know one way or the other so I don't keep calling you if it's something you're not interested in..." and they still don't call back!PS: I ONLY say this if I've been calling them for 6+ months...;)

i COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!!

Bless and release baby!!!

"I hope you are doing well. I wanted to get in touch with you because June marks the 6th month of inactivity with Pampered Chef. You have until the end of June to submit $150 in commissionable sales or more to keep your consultant agreemant. If you would like to continue, I am available with any help, resource, or suggestion you need. If you do not want to continue, I just ask that you let me know so I don't worry about you all month:)
Hope all is well with your family."

I have added this last sentence in my emails to consultants that I can not get a hold of and I would say it upped my response rate at least 50%:)

1. What is "HH: Seeking Closure"?

"HH: Seeking Closure" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that focuses on helping customers organize and declutter their homes. It includes a variety of kitchen tools, storage solutions, and cleaning products.

2. How is "HH: Seeking Closure" different from other Pampered Chef products?

"HH: Seeking Closure" products are specifically designed to help customers declutter and organize their homes. They are made with high-quality materials and have unique features that make them perfect for tackling household messes.

3. Can "HH: Seeking Closure" products be used for other purposes besides organizing?

Yes, many of the "HH: Seeking Closure" products can be used for various purposes in the kitchen or around the house. For example, the collapsible storage containers can be used for meal prep or for storing leftovers.

4. Are there any tips for effectively using "HH: Seeking Closure" products?

Absolutely! We recommend starting small and focusing on one area at a time. Also, make sure to properly clean and maintain the products for long-lasting use.

5. Can I purchase "HH: Seeking Closure" products online or do I have to host a party?

You can purchase "HH: Seeking Closure" products online through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant. Hosting a party is a great way to get discounts and free products, but it is not required for purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • mistym
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mistym
  • cincychef