• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director HHH"2 Signings After Hot Lasagna Disaster: UGHHHHHHHHHH

to them. I play the ticket game at every show. This show was a booking from another show. T:woohoo:he 2 had both been to the first show. I had done full service check out the first time. 1 had said maybe at that time and other had said no at that time. I followed up and followed up with the maybe and no response. I played the ticket game again even though 80% of the people had been at the prior show. Both walked up to me before check out and said they wanted to sign. I planted the seeds and then watered them :D. That is what I do best. Fortune is in the follow up and follow up and follow up! I want to hit 30 recruits for
Ok, so the good news first. I signed 2 at my show last night :woohoo:

That was after dropping my baker full of HOT Mexican Chicken Lasagna on the floor :yuck:

UGHHHHHHHH

Congrats! (I think...)!

Sorry you dropped your stone! :(:happyforyou: WTG on the 2 recruits! That's definitely making lemonade out of lemons!

Look for me in the news... signed 5 this month, 21 this year so far!!!! so excited. I want to beat my best of last years 24 recruits. Cheer me on!

Go JENNI! Go JENNI!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WOW!! You go girl!!

You go girl!!! :D

Wow!!! That's amazing!!! Congrats and Way to Go!!!! Rooting for you and definitely looking out for your name!!!

:clap::clap::clap:I've always been a fan and cheerleader! WAHOO FOR YOU!!! :happyforyou:
KICK JILLIANs BUTT! :goodluck:

Going to now pick my jaw up off of the floor from the awe I'm in. :love0010:

That's amazing!! Great job!!! Way to go and I know you'll reach your goal!

had to giggle.... at my shows I always do something and I say see anyone could do this job! :)

So what do you think you did/said to recruit both of them?

I play the ticket game at every show. This show was a booking from another show. T:woohoo:he 2 had both been to the first show. I had done full service check out the first time. 1 had said maybe at that time and other had said no at that time. I followed up and followed up with the maybe and no response. I played the ticket game again even though 80% of the people had been at the prior show. Both walked up to me before check out and said they wanted to sign. I planted the seeds and then watered them :D. That is what I do best. Fortune is in the follow up and follow up and follow up! I want to hit 30 recruits for the year. That would be 2 to 3 for the rest of the year so it is possible. :woohoo:

Jenni,
Is it common for you to have people come up and sign up at the show? I have never had that happen and would love to get that good, though I will say that I always do a ticket game and I always have leads and I have been getting better with the follow up! I have signed 4 since conference and have at least 1-2 more signing this month. Also what kind of system do you use for follow up. Phone, email , and do you call/email 1 a month or more or less? Thanks!

I hit 5 for August so far...trying for two more before 8/31. 4 was personal best...YIPPEE!

Way to go CK! :D

Congrats CK!!

cincychef said:
Jenni,
Is it common for you to have people come up and sign up at the show? I have never had that happen and would love to get that good, though I will say that I always do a ticket game and I always have leads and I have been getting better with the follow up! I have signed 4 since conference and have at least 1-2 more signing this month. Also what kind of system do you use for follow up. Phone, email , and do you call/email 1 a month or more or less? Thanks!

It is not "common" but it happens about 4 or 5 times a year... I have recruited more than 20 people per year for the past 3 years. Are you presenting that as an option to them. I say "if you are interested in getting your business started tonight we can certainly make that happen. You can write 'kit" on your order form and we can set a date for your grand opening on my calendar". Follow up is the key. Most of my leads sign within a day or so of being at a show. I do the ticket game and full service check out. I email them the Join Us brochure, current new cons promo and a FAQ as soon as I get home from a show. I call the next morning or at the time I agreed with them during check out... FOR SURE within 24 hours. Plus then I I do not reach them I email them after leaving a message. I call until they tell me to go away... or about a month. Then I have meeting each week at my house and they are invited to those every week. Plus I send out the current promo at the beginning of each month. No one has ever asked to be removed from the invitation list!! :devil:

Nanisu said:
So what do you think you did/said to recruit both of them?

Both must have been thinking about it since the last time. And I offered the opportunity again. Consistancy is what I "said"

Questions You May Have About The Pampered Chef
1. Exactly how much does it cost me to become a consultant? There is no “fine Print”. Your total investment is only $155 plus tax, for $570 worth of products. The products are yours to keep- your only obligation is to do 4 Pampered Chef shows. The commission that you will receive for your first 4 to 6 shows will exceed your $155 investment- so you have nothing to lose.

2. What does my $155 include? Your $155 investment includes $570 in products, catalogs, order forms, tote bag for carrying items to shows, and even a denim apron – everything you need for your first 6 shows! You also have a 90-day rewards period in which you can earn unlimited Pampered Chef dollars that you can use to purchase products or business supplies, in addition to your commissions!!

3. How much am I paid? You are paid up to 27% commission on your sales. Consultants are paid twice a month.

4. Are there regular meetings I must attend? We have a sales meeting once a month that all consultants are encouraged to attend. They are great fun because we have a fun demonstration, learn recipes, share ideas about ways to use the tools and recognize achievements of consultants for the prior month.

5. Is it easy to get bookings? Bookings come easily. Pampered Chef shows are fun, so bookings are not difficult to obtain. It is typical to get 1-4 bookings at each show you do.

6. How do I get my first 4 shows lined up? One or two of your first 4 shows can be at your own home to help you get started. Ask your friends and relatives to host a show for you to help you get started. After your first few shows, you will not have to ask again.

7. I am not a “Sales Person”. You do not have to be a sales person – if our products had mouths, they’d sell themselves!

8. I am not a good cook! We are not professional cooks or chefs. Many of our consultants do not even like to cook. But our products and recipes make meal preparations quick and easy. The recipes recommended for demonstration are easy and simple to prepare no matter what your aptitude in the kitchen.

9. How will I be trained? Your training will be primarily through me. I will teach you how to use the products and advise you on your business. We hold training meetings once a week too, and the kit comes with training videos. These are several of the ways you can receive training – with The Pampered Chef you are in business for yourself, not by yourself.

10. Do I have to keep inventory on hand? You do not have to keep any products in inventory or purchase any products each month. This is a wonderful business because consultants do not have to spend money in order to sell.

11. Do I have to deliver products? No, you do not make deliveries. All products purchased at shows are shipped UPS directly to the Host or Hostess.

12. Are there monthly sales quotas I must meet? There is no pressure from the Company or from me. This is your business and you determine how much or how little you want to work. However, to remain an active consultant you need only submit $150 in sales every month.

13. When can I start to sponsor other consultants? You can start to sponsor consultants into the business immediately upon becoming a consultant. They can be local or from anywhere in the country, so share the opportunity with your friends and family all over. The rewards for helping other consultants build successful businesses are great! We can talk about that part of the business further in person.

The most important thing you should know about our company is that we have excellent products, which are researched for several years before adding it to our line. All of our products are backed by a one-year warranty, and several have extended warranties. Our company is very focused on customer satisfaction and happiness with our products. As a consultant you will be very proud of the quality of products you are offering and you are backed by a very supportive home office.

So Jenni: Do you find that you have people willing to ask the questions? I even do the questions from Marna Ross-- I've done them on the same page as the kit, I've done them on cards in their guest packet. I quit doing the tickets because it was a pain and people didn't want to ask, even if the question was in front of them. Then I switched to a small products in a red gift bag (so they wouldn't know what the item was), and did a pass the product thing. That worked for awhile but sometimes they just don't want to ask the ?? How do you introduce it so that they want to ask the ??

I keep the tickets in my apron and the food goes in the micro or oven and I turn around and say "ok, so we are going to play a little game while we wait for our food to cook. The game is, if you ask me a question about my business or hosting a pampered chef show, I will give you one of these tickets. We will let our lovely hostess X pick the winner.. so you can hug her or hate her on the way out if you win or lose and you will still love me! so who has a question about my business or hosting a PC show?" And I wait... RARELY do I have to put the question into their mouth. If I do I say "so I have been touching your food all this time and no one wants to know how much money I make? I know we NEVER talk about that right.. but I love to share how much I make... and no I dont get paid in Food Chopper!"

I have a LOT of enthusiasm in this part of the show...it gets them excited and involved. Now there are shows where no one is in to it and I let it dies the natural death and move one. But if you do enough shows and are in front of enough people you will have enough recruits.

I give out recipe cards instead of tickets. The tickets were too hard for me to keep track of. I also let the host know I am going to play the game and ask her to have a question on hand to ask to get the ball rolling if needed. If no one asks anything, I will prompt them with, "Ask me how much I earn by doing a show..." Then I'll wait for someone to ask, I'll give them a recipe card and say, "I'm so glad you asked!!!" and then answer. Then I'll prompt them again another time or two if needed. If NO ONE asks anything beyond that, I move on. HTH!

1. What happened with the hot lasagna disaster?

The hot lasagna disaster refers to a situation where a customer's lasagna dish broke during a Pampered Chef signing event, causing a mess and potentially ruining the dish.

2. How did Pampered Chef handle the situation?

Pampered Chef takes customer satisfaction seriously and immediately addressed the situation by offering a replacement dish and providing additional support to the customer.

3. Are there any changes being made to prevent this from happening again?

Yes, Pampered Chef is constantly reviewing and improving our products to ensure the highest quality and durability. We have taken steps to reinforce our lasagna dish to prevent future incidents.

4. Will there be any compensation for the inconvenience caused?

Pampered Chef understands the inconvenience this may have caused and in addition to offering a replacement dish, we also provided a gift certificate to the customer as a gesture of goodwill.

5. How can I prevent similar incidents from happening with my Pampered Chef products?

We recommend following the care and use instructions for each product to ensure its longevity. It's also important to avoid drastic temperature changes, such as putting a hot dish directly into cold water, as this can cause breakage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaceyleigh2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • easytoprepare