• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need February Specials Flyers Updated?

In summary, the February specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on popular kitchen tools and cookware sets, exclusive bundles and new product releases. These specials can be accessed by visiting the Pampered Chef website or contacting a local consultant. There are also special promotions for hosting a Pampered Chef party in February, where hosts can earn extra rewards and discounts. However, these specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The February specials will end on the last day of the month.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey Kam!!
The Feb specials are up - would you mind updating the host letter and the guest/host special one page flyer for me? Thank you thank you thank you!!

Attachments

• February 2010 Host Letter.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 506
Hi Carolyn,

I'll do this for you today and post tonight when I get home.

Would it be too much trouble to do a Canadian version too? :) please!

I love this flyer! What a great presentation of information. I second the request for a canadian version if you are able to do it. Thanks.

Thanks, Kam! You're the best!!

Hi Carolyn,

Here is the updated letter. Have a nice evening!

Attachments

• February 2010 Host Letter_rev.doc
    689.5 KB · Views: 431
Thanks so much, Kam!!!

You're SO awesome!!! <3 <3 <3

Awesome Flier! Thanks

Is there one like this for January???

1. What are the February specials for Pampered Chef?

The February specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on popular kitchen tools and cookware sets, exclusive bundles and new product releases.

2. How can I access the February specials flyers?

You can access the February specials flyers by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any special promotions for hosting a Pampered Chef party in February?

Yes, there are special promotions for hosting a Pampered Chef party in February. Hosts can earn extra rewards and discounts on products based on the total sales from their party.

4. Can I combine the February specials with other discounts or promotions?

No, the February specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

5. When do the February specials end?

The February specials will end on the last day of the month, so be sure to take advantage of them before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom