• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heroes' Bennet and Sylar Team Up: Disaster or Dynamic Duo?

In summary, the conversation is about the show Heroes and the recent episode where Bennett and Sylar team up. Some people think it will be a disaster while others are excited to see what will happen. They also discuss the possibility of Sylar being defeated and the new storyline with Angela Petrelli. Some websites are mentioned for more information and theories about the show.
I love this show! I wish it could run new all year long!

I was wondering about the "new" Sylar that was featured in the future. I wonder when he's going to get to that point. I think he showed a little of the humanity last night when he went back for the boy. The old Sylar would've never done that especially after getting the info he wanted from the kid. I think the kid has more secrets as well.

I want Hiro to get his powers back. I am so sad for him. Is it just me or is Ando speaking really good English all of a sudden?! He has almost no accent.

I was so hoping that home-chick wouldn't freeze anyone while she was in the hallway with that government lady. I wanted Nathan to lose his funding. I am kinda curious to see how they are organizing themselves underground.

Hmmm.... I LOVE THIS SHOW! You've got to DVR it or record it VHS or something!

Yeah, this season looks to be really good.

Jessamary said:
I was scrolling too quick and I thought the title of this thread was "Herpes, anyone?"

::Off to call the eye doctor::

Now everytime I see this thread I think "Herpes, anyone?" :yuck:

<h2>1. How did Bennet and Sylar end up teaming up in "Heroes"? </h2><p>After years of being enemies, Bennet and Sylar were forced to team up in order to save Claire from a dangerous organization known as "The Company". They both had personal reasons for wanting to protect Claire and realized that they were stronger together than apart.</p><h2>2. Will their partnership last in the long run or will they go back to being enemies? </h2><p>It is difficult to predict the future for these two characters, but their history suggests that their alliance may not last. They have a lot of trust issues and conflicting agendas that could ultimately lead to their downfall as a team. Only time will tell.</p><h2>3. How do you think Claire will react to Bennet and Sylar teaming up?</h2><p>Claire has always had a complicated relationship with both Bennet and Sylar. She may initially be apprehensive about their partnership, but ultimately she will be grateful for their help in protecting her and may even see a different side to Sylar.</p><h2>4. Do you think Sylar will use Claire's ability for good or evil now that he has it?</h2><p>It's hard to say for sure, but given Sylar's past actions and his insatiable thirst for power, it is likely that he will use Claire's ability for his own personal gain, rather than for the greater good. However, his dynamic with Bennet may influence him to use it for good in certain situations.</p><h2>5. What other characters do you think will be affected by Bennet and Sylar's team up?</h2><p>Bennet and Sylar's alliance will have a ripple effect on many other characters in the show. The most obvious being Claire, as well as Peter and Hiro, who have also had run-ins with Sylar in the past. It will also have a significant impact on the overall storyline and the fate of the other characters in the show.</p>

Related to Heroes' Bennet and Sylar Team Up: Disaster or Dynamic Duo?

1. How did Bennet and Sylar end up teaming up in "Heroes"?

After years of being enemies, Bennet and Sylar were forced to team up in order to save Claire from a dangerous organization known as "The Company". They both had personal reasons for wanting to protect Claire and realized that they were stronger together than apart.

2. Will their partnership last in the long run or will they go back to being enemies?

It is difficult to predict the future for these two characters, but their history suggests that their alliance may not last. They have a lot of trust issues and conflicting agendas that could ultimately lead to their downfall as a team. Only time will tell.

3. How do you think Claire will react to Bennet and Sylar teaming up?

Claire has always had a complicated relationship with both Bennet and Sylar. She may initially be apprehensive about their partnership, but ultimately she will be grateful for their help in protecting her and may even see a different side to Sylar.

4. Do you think Sylar will use Claire's ability for good or evil now that he has it?

It's hard to say for sure, but given Sylar's past actions and his insatiable thirst for power, it is likely that he will use Claire's ability for his own personal gain, rather than for the greater good. However, his dynamic with Bennet may influence him to use it for good in certain situations.

5. What other characters do you think will be affected by Bennet and Sylar's team up?

Bennet and Sylar's alliance will have a ripple effect on many other characters in the show. The most obvious being Claire, as well as Peter and Hiro, who have also had run-ins with Sylar in the past. It will also have a significant impact on the overall storyline and the fate of the other characters in the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila