• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping a Teacher in Need: Fundraiser for Medical Bills

In summary, if you would like to set up a fundraiser for your child's teacher who was injured in a house fire, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef team or consultant for guidance. The fundraiser can be done through an in-home or virtual party, and typically the host receives 15-20% of the total sales in free products or discounts. You can also contact customer service for assistance.
slj1229
My 9 year olds teacher was just injured when her home caught on fire the other night, she is in the hospital with burns and broken bones from jumping off of the roof, her home is a toatl loss. I would like to have a fundraiser for her, but I am new and have no clue on how to do it. Can anyone tell me about the details, how much do they get, how do I go about setting it up, etc.. TIA

If you do it as a fundraiser, then you'll need to find out if they've got a fund set up at a local bank. HO will not write the check out to an individual.Because the house is a loss, I'd recommend doing it as a cooking show, and let her use the FPV to fill the kitchen with new, good stuff. And since she should get some money from insurance, she can use that toward half-price and 60% off items.

Maybe the school PTA would do a fundraiser for her....that would be nice too.

Or as Ann mentioned do it as a cooking show, but invite the Student Body & their families to participate...

I was thinking that I could make up a flyer to pass out to all of the kids with some of our products, and my website on it. That way they could order what ever with out me losing a bunch of catalogs. As far as the cooking so goes, the money that is raised is going to go towards other more needed items. Does anyone have a flyer with the info on it that I could send to the school?

Hi there,I am so sorry to hear about your child's teacher and the devastating fire that occurred. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have seen first-hand the generosity and support of our community, and I am happy to offer some guidance on how to set up a fundraiser for your child's teacher.Firstly, I would recommend reaching out to your local Pampered Chef team or consultant to see if they have any experience with fundraisers. They may be able to offer some helpful tips and suggestions. Additionally, you can also contact our customer service team for assistance in setting up a fundraiser.In terms of the details, the amount raised will depend on the sales from the fundraiser. Typically, the host of the fundraiser will receive 15-20% of the total sales in free products or discounts on future purchases. This can be a great way to not only support your child's teacher, but also stock up on some Pampered Chef products for yourself.To set up the fundraiser, you can either host an in-home party or a virtual party. With an in-home party, you can invite friends, family, and community members to attend and shop for a cause. With a virtual party, you can invite people to shop online and have the products shipped directly to their homes. Your local consultant can help you decide which option would work best for your fundraiser.I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in your fundraising efforts for your child's teacher. Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist with.Best,

Related to Helping a Teacher in Need: Fundraiser for Medical Bills

What is the "Helping a Teacher in Need" fundraiser for?

The "Helping a Teacher in Need" fundraiser is specifically for helping teachers who are facing medical bills. It aims to provide financial assistance to teachers who may be struggling to cover their medical expenses.

Who can participate in the fundraiser?

Anyone can participate in the fundraiser! Whether you are a teacher, a parent, a student, or a member of the community, you can contribute to helping a teacher in need.

How can I donate to the fundraiser?

To donate to the fundraiser, you can visit our website or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend any in-person fundraising events that may be organized.

How will the funds be used?

All the funds raised through the "Helping a Teacher in Need" fundraiser will go directly towards paying for the medical bills of the selected teacher. We will ensure that every dollar is used for its intended purpose.

Can I nominate a teacher for the fundraiser?

If you know a teacher who is facing significant medical expenses and could benefit from our fundraiser, you can certainly nominate them. Please reach out to us with their information and we will consider them for our fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slj1229
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies