• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Help Whip Cancer/pink shows?

jennytodd

Novice Member
Jul 21, 2006
What are you doing NOW to prepare for May's Help Whip Cancer campaign? Will you send flyers to businesses? collect pre-orders? fundraisers at preschools? It seems I always miss the boat on the extra HWC sales so I want to get a jump start now in April. :balloon:

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Jenny - check out the Help Whip Cancer category under Fundraisers to get some ideas. I am sure people will be posting out there very soon.

frozenchef

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2008
Bring your HWC products to shows now with the preorder form on CC (under Charitable Giving). For recipes I'm doing Happy Hour, but I'm making the zucchini fries with CranRaspberry Fizz and then giving them the option of either Lemony Gingertinis (maybe adding a drop of pink food coloring?) or the Chocolate Raspberry Martinis. Then I'll do the half a box mix of strawberry cake in the RCB in 4 minutes. I almost never do more than one recipe at a show, but these are all SO fast and I like to add that extra pink at the end, plus it'll give me a chance to show off the stoneware.
If you get your HWC early, where it at shows ASAP! I also carry my Pretty in Pleats bag as my paperwork bag and that catches peoples' eyes before they see I brought the other totes and HWC stuff - they love that print!

naekelsey

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2006
What is the recipe for the CranRaspberry fizz? I can't seem to find it in the recipes..

frozenchef

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2008
Season's Best Fall/Winter 2007 - it's on Consultant's Corner - from my first season as a consultant :)