• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! What to Put in the 3 Tier Stand?

In summary, the person is having a GRAND RE-OPENING and they are ready to get back to business. They have 15 guests and it's very casual. They want to display something on their 3 tier stand, but don't know what to put. They are thinking of putting something in the stand, but don't want to cook another thing. They heard on a training CD about one consultant who uses it at her check-out for her 3 pile system. She has recipe cards on one level, hosting info on the next, and recruiting info on the third. She put something in the stand, but didn't want to cook another thing. Guests at her previous show liked the stand because the catalog didn't do justice to how
AMTC
Gold Member
Hi All -

I'm having my GRAND RE-OPENING tomorrow night. I'll be done with school on March 28th and graduate May 1st and I'm ready to get back to business. I have 15 confirmed guests for tomorrow night and it's very casual, no demo, just food, fun prizes, mystery host...

Anyhow, I want to display the 3 tier stand, and I've got my menu done but dan't think of what to display on 3 tier stand

Menu is all from Spring 2009 Seasons Best
Moroccan Hummus cups
Asian Pork Skillet
Jalepeno Popper pizzas
Fresh Pineapple Salsa
Pineapple Torte

I'd like to put something in the stand, but I don't want to cook another thing...

Any suggestions.

Thanks!

buy some different cookies or something to put it in, a different one on each level.

Layer the hummus cups and the jalapeno pizzas. Or put one on each layer with flowers in the bottom layer.

AMTC said:
Hi All -

I'm having my GRAND RE-OPENING tomorrow night. I'll be done with school on March 28th and graduate May 1st and I'm ready to get back to business. I have 15 confirmed guests for tomorrow night and it's very casual, no demo, just food, fun prizes, mystery host...

Anyhow, I want to display the 3 tier stand, and I've got my menu done but dan't think of what to display on 3 tier stand

Menu is all from Spring 2009 Seasons Best
Moroccan Hummus cups
Asian Pork Skillet
Jalepeno Popper pizzas
Fresh Pineapple Salsa
Pineapple Torte

I'd like to put something in the stand, but I don't want to cook another thing...

Any suggestions.

Thanks!

I heard on a training CD about one consultant who uses it at her check-out for her 3 pile system. So, she has recipe cards on one level, hosting info on the next, and recruiting info on the third.

I like to display a nice mound of grapes, cookies, and wrapped candy. This combo looks fabulous:angel:

cakepampered said:
I like to display a nice mound of grapes, cookies, and wrapped candy. This combo looks fabulous:angel:

that sounds more like a puzzle... which one is different and does not belong?

;)

Symara said:
that sounds more like a puzzle... which one is different and does not belong?

;)

Naturally, it's the wrapped candies. No one wants to work that hard for sweets.

I used the stand at a host's house recently and here is how we set it up...

Top level---Medium Bamboo Bowl w/fresh strawberries
Middle level--Medium Bamboo Bowl w/fresh green grapes
Bottom level--Medium Bamboo Platter w/Spicy Pinneapple Rum Sauce over cream cheese

The Platter set perfectly in that bottom layer. All the guests said that the sauce complimented the fresh fruit nicely because of the sweet taste of the sauce. I sold the 4 of the platters, 2 stands and 8 bowls at that show because of it. They all said that the catalog didn't do justice to how beautiful the bamboo really is!! I had the cracker tray in front of the stand with the crackers for the cream cheese and the large bamboo platter off to one side with the jalapeno popper pizzas on it.

HTH!!

Thanks All -

I plan on layering the hummus cups and jalapeno pizzas.

Just finished doing the layered fruit in the trifle...there's a pic somewhere the cantaloupe, pineapple and melon. LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!:)

Yay Annie! Good Luck tonight. I'll write your email back this weekend, I promise! Off to work today. :)

What is the 3 Tier Stand used for?

The 3 Tier Stand is used to display and serve a variety of foods, such as appetizers, desserts, fruits, and even small sandwiches. It is a versatile and decorative piece that is perfect for entertaining or everyday use.

How do I assemble the 3 Tier Stand?

To assemble the 3 Tier Stand, start by placing the largest plate on the bottom tier and screwing in the center rod. Then, stack the medium plate on top and screw in the shorter rod. Finally, place the smallest plate on the top tier and screw in the shortest rod. Make sure to tighten all the rods securely for stability.

Can the 3 Tier Stand be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the 3 Tier Stand is not recommended for use in the oven or microwave. It is made of metal and may become too hot to handle. It is also not safe for the plates to be exposed to high heat.

What should I put in the 3 Tier Stand for a party?

The 3 Tier Stand is perfect for displaying a variety of finger foods, such as cheese and crackers, mini quiches, fruit skewers, and mini desserts. It is also great for serving small sandwiches or displaying different dips and sauces for guests to enjoy.

How do I clean and store the 3 Tier Stand?

The 3 Tier Stand is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it in warm soapy water to preserve its finish. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing. To save space, the plates can be stacked together and the rods can be stored separately. Avoid stacking heavy items on top of the 3 Tier Stand to prevent it from getting damaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • apriljc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • LBurke