• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed to Find Recipe for Fudge Stars Made with EAD

In summary, to find the recipe for Fudge Stars made with EAD, you can visit the website and use the search bar, browse the recipe catalog, or contact customer service for assistance. The recipe is also available in the physical cookbook "Delicious Desserts" which can be purchased on the website or from a consultant. You can substitute the EAD with another type of chocolate or cocoa powder, but this may affect the taste and texture. The total time to make Fudge Stars with EAD is about 2-3 hours, including prep and chilling time, with 15-20 minutes of actual cooking time. The fudge can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 1 week or frozen for
Jenni
I would search but I don't know the name of it...
I read it somewhere, I think it was little fudge stars or something made with the EAD. Anyone know the name or the recipe?

Not sure which one you are talking about, but check the files and recipes... although most recipes end up in files anyway.

2 step fudge melted chips (your choice of flavors) and a tub of frosting stirred in.

Mint Chocolate Meringues from It's Good For You?

Or, Cocoa Meringue Shells from Delightful Desserts?

Two Step Fudge

one 12 oz. package MILK choc chips - put in the microwave, stirring after 1 in, then after each 15 seconds JUST TIL MELTED. Then, add one can of milk chocolate premade frosting. No need to microwave after adding the frosting. You can pour it out into a parchment lined stone to cool, press out from our cookie press, or use EAD to make smaller portions. When using the cookie press, let the fudge cool slightly so it isn't so runny.
You can mix up the flavors (pb chips and choc frosting, milk choc chips and cherry frosting, etc.)

Yep...the two step fudge it is! BTW- I don't use the entire can of frosting, it helps it to set up a bit harder, and helps with the "canned frosting" taste. And Jodi is right....use MILK choc chips. Semi sweet makes the candy taste bitter IMHO.

Let it set up slightly and use the star tip of the EAD. When I did these, I used those MINI paper cups so they looked nice on a cookie tray!

That was it two step fudge.... thank you! It's hard to search when you don't know the name of a recipe. Thank you thank you!!!

Hello there! I would be more than happy to help you find the recipe for fudge stars made with EAD. After doing a quick search, I believe the recipe you are looking for is called "Easy EAD Fudge Stars." It's a delicious and simple recipe that combines the rich flavor of fudge with the crunch of EAD. I have made it myself and it's always a hit at parties and gatherings. I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. How do I find the recipe for Fudge Stars made with EAD?

To find the recipe for Fudge Stars made with EAD, you can visit our website and search for it using the search bar. You can also browse our recipe catalog or contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Is the recipe for Fudge Stars made with EAD available in a physical cookbook?

Yes, the recipe for Fudge Stars made with EAD is available in our physical cookbook "Delicious Desserts". You can purchase the cookbook from our website or from one of our consultants.

3. Can I substitute the EAD with another ingredient in the Fudge Stars recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the EAD with another type of chocolate or cocoa powder in the Fudge Stars recipe. However, keep in mind that this may alter the taste and texture of the fudge.

4. How long does it take to make Fudge Stars with EAD?

The total time to make Fudge Stars with EAD is about 2-3 hours, including prep time and chilling time. The actual cooking time is only about 15-20 minutes.

5. Can I make Fudge Stars with EAD ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Fudge Stars with EAD ahead of time. After making the fudge and cutting it into stars, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. You can also freeze them for up to 1 month. Just let them thaw in the fridge before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefDebi