• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Need Suggestions Please :)

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools that can make meal prep easier, such as the Quick Slice, Manual Food Processor, Garlic Press, and Measure-All Cup. They also have a selection of healthy recipes for picky eaters, including Veggie Pizza, Turkey and Veggie Meatloaf, and Cauliflower Mac and Cheese. To host a successful Pampered Chef party, choose a date, invite friends and family, and have a variety of products on display with samples. Cleaning instructions can be found on the product's packaging and current promotions and discounts are often available, with the option to earn free and discounted products by hosting a party.
heather9892
I am wanting to offer a theme show this august to help with ideas for kids lunches.
i was thinking of calling them "the most wonderful time of the year" now close eyes hear the song in your head as you see the commerical for staples with the dad on the shopping cart :D

school goes back in just over a month and although my son is not in school yet i have friends complain about what to make

so far the only 2 tools i can think of are the apple wedger and the cut and seal

help please!!!!
tia

All-purpose spreader (spreads pb & J, cuts sandwiches)
Bar board (for cutting sandwiches w/spreader or cut 'n seal)
My Safe Cutter (let the little rugrats cut their own sandwiches!)
Apple Corer (take the core out, put PB inside, wrap in a baggie)
Food Chopper (to chop things really small so they can't see that they're eating veggies)
Julienne Peeler (small strips of carrots to munch on)
Mini-whipper (makes great chocolate milk)

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I could come up with off the top of my head, after a big bridal expo and a visit to the ER with my 5yo (he swallowed a Magnetix ball - UGH!). He's ok, thank goodness! KIDS! ;)

The creative cutters
the egg slicer plus (my daughter has used it to slice her own bananas since she was 2)
the salad choper -- that salsa recipe in the cat. is so good and so quick!

Related to Help Need Suggestions Please :)

What kitchen tools can I use to make meal prep easier?

Some popular Pampered Chef tools that can make meal prep easier are the Quick Slice, Manual Food Processor, Garlic Press, and Measure-All Cup. These tools can help save time and effort in chopping, slicing, and measuring ingredients.

What are some healthy recipe ideas for picky eaters?

We have a variety of healthy recipes on our website that are perfect for picky eaters. Some suggestions include our Veggie Pizza, Turkey and Veggie Meatloaf, and Cauliflower Mac and Cheese. You can also browse our "Kid-Friendly" category for more ideas.

How can I host a successful Pampered Chef party?

To host a successful Pampered Chef party, first choose a date and invite friends and family. You can also promote your party on social media or through email. On the day of the party, make sure to have a variety of products on display and provide samples for guests to try. Our consultants can also help with games and activities to make the party fun and engaging.

What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef products?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef products is to follow the cleaning instructions on the product's packaging. For general cleaning, most of our products can be washed with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Some products are also dishwasher safe. Be sure to dry thoroughly before storing.

Are there any current promotions or discounts available?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available. You can check our website or contact your local consultant for more information. Additionally, by hosting a party, you can earn free and discounted products. Our consultants can also help you find the best deals for your budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cindylee146