• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me With My Charm-Less Bracelet!

In summary, if you are having trouble putting the charm on your "charms of success" bracelet, you can unscrew the end of the bracelet with the chain on it or gently pry it apart. If you are still unsure, it is best to seek guidance from your Pampered Chef consultant to avoid damaging the bracelet. Once the charm is on, you may need to twist or rotate it to get it over the spacers.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I got the "charms of success." Sadly, I have not been successful with putting the charm on it.

The directions said to screw the bracelet apart. How? Where?

I'm afraid I'll damage it trying to work it.

You unscrew the end that has the chain on it. It will disconnect from the rest of the bracelet.

This is going to sound stupid, but can you be more specific?

I cant get it to come unscrewed no matter what I do. I think I'm trying the wrong part. Either that or it's defective. But I suspect I'm the defective one.

the end opposite where the clasp is....it has a chain dangling with a small chef hat on the end. At the end of the bracelet where it meets the chain, that is where it untwists. I know- I was afraid to do it too hard either and break it., but it does come loose there. :)Once you get the charms on the bracelet, you have to twist/rotate them to get them over the spacers. They won't just slide over the spacers.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your "charms of success" bracelet. I completely understand your concern about potentially damaging it while trying to figure out how to put the charm on. First, let me assure you that the bracelet is designed to be taken apart and put back together, so you shouldn't worry too much about damaging it. That being said, here's a helpful tip: if the bracelet has a clasp, look for a small screw or lever near the clasp that you can use to unscrew or release the end of the bracelet. If there is no clasp, the bracelet may have a small opening that you can gently pry apart with a small tool, such as a flathead screwdriver. If you're still having trouble, I would recommend reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to guide you through the process and make sure you don't accidentally damage your bracelet. I hope this helps and that you're able to successfully put your charm on soon! Best of luck to you.

1. How do I properly clean my charm-less bracelet?

To clean your charm-less bracelet, use a soft cloth and a mild jewelry cleaner. Gently wipe the bracelet to remove any dirt or grime. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the bracelet's finish.

2. Can I add charms to my charm-less bracelet?

Yes, you can add charms to your charm-less bracelet. Pampered Chef offers a variety of charms that are compatible with our bracelets. Simply slide the charm onto the bracelet and adjust it to your desired position.

3. How do I adjust the size of my charm-less bracelet?

To adjust the size of your charm-less bracelet, gently squeeze the ends of the bracelet together or pull them apart. This will allow you to make the bracelet smaller or larger to fit your wrist comfortably.

4. Can I wear my charm-less bracelet in the shower or while swimming?

We recommend removing your charm-less bracelet before showering or swimming. Exposing the bracelet to water or harsh chemicals can cause it to tarnish or become damaged over time.

5. What materials are used to make the charm-less bracelet?

The charm-less bracelet is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and resistant to tarnishing. The bracelet also features a strong magnetic clasp for easy on and off.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies