• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Looking for 50/50 Club Game Rules

In summary, Christolne has a poster board with products under 50 pieces of card stock with numbered cards. When a guest spends $50, they can choose a card. The last card is pulled at the show and the guest gets to see who really wins the product.
chef_joyce
I'm looking for the 50/50 club game that I saw on here. I have searched and searched and can't seem to find it. :( I even went to "search" on the toolbar and still cannot find it. Maybe someone has the rules and how to play that game and can send it to me. :cool: I would appreciate it. You can e-mail me or post it on here. thanks. :)
[email protected]

I Found this in PC FilesI found a document named 50 50 Club.doc. It is blank. I hope this helps.

50/50 BoardI do this at my shows. It is not a game though. So maybe you're thinking about something else.

Anyway...At the beginning of my show when I'm telling about the guest packets and the specials I tell them about my 50/50 board. Basically, when they spend any multiple of $50 they get a box on my board. There are 50 boxes. When my board is full I have a drawing. I pick a number 1-50 and that person wins a $50 gift certificate from me. Mine is not the PC gift certifcates, but one I drew up. $25 is redeemable in the current selling season the other $25 in the next selling season.

If they spend $50 1 box
$100 2 boxes
$150 3 boxes and so on.

I hope this helps you!

MaterialsI use a big poster board. I know Ginger does it with a sheet of paper. The poster board is better for me because it is large and I do not forget to talk about it at the show.

Thank You Tthanks Sheri for the doc. I can download that to use and Chef Kearns, that is what I was looking for, no wonder I couldnt find it I was looking under games. I thought it was a game, but I liked that idea and would like to try it in my shows to generate larger orders.. again.. thanks a bundle! :) :)

Poster BoardI have a large poster board in a picture frame and have added pictures of products under 50 pieces of card stock. This adds more mystery and excitement. Each piece of card stock is numbered and when a guest purchase $50 he/she can choose a card. I have them write thier name, adress, phone number and their favorite item they do not have. This lets me put a favorite item in to PP for $0 so that when the product is part of a sales promotion I can let them know this. I explain that also to the guest and they all seem very excited about that. When all the cards are choosen I will pull a card from out at the show that the last one is pulled at so that the guest can see someone really wins the product that was under their number.

So far this seems to be working well. I hope it helps for others.

Christol

neat ideaHey Christol
I really like that idea! :D I will use something like that at my shows. thank you

1. What is the 50/50 Club Game?

The 50/50 Club Game is a fun and interactive game designed to encourage guests to try new Pampered Chef products and learn about how to use them in the kitchen.

2. How do I play the 50/50 Club Game?

To play the 50/50 Club Game, you will need to gather a group of at least 10 guests. Each guest will have a chance to choose a product from a selection of 50 items. They will then have to guess the price of the product. If they guess within 50 cents of the actual price, they win the product!

3. Can I only play the 50/50 Club Game at a party?

No, the 50/50 Club Game can be played at any Pampered Chef gathering, including parties, fundraisers, and cooking classes. It is a great way to add some excitement and fun to any event!

4. Are there any prizes for playing the 50/50 Club Game?

Yes, in addition to winning the product they guessed the price of, guests can also earn raffle tickets for correctly guessing the prices of multiple products. These tickets can then be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a special prize.

5. What are the rules for the 50/50 Club Game?

The rules for the 50/50 Club Game are simple: guests must be present to play and can only win one product per game. They also must guess within 50 cents of the actual price to win the product. Other than that, just have fun and enjoy trying out new Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • nay62