• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Leaving for Show Need This Answered

S
slingmommy
I thought I read somewhere that there was no limit to the amount of stoneware a guest could purchase at 20% off. Am I wrong? Is there a limit of two? And do they need to reach the $60 to get the discount? I'm leaving for a show in less than an hour so quick answers are much appreciated. THANKS!!!!!:)

Guests can buy as much stoneware as they want for 20% off, except for the Deep Covered Baker. They don't have to reach $60 to take advantage of this. don't forget to do a product update if you haven't done one in Feb. HOSTS get just two at 60% off, but they can also take advantage of 20% off the rest of the stones, too. HOpe that helps! Have a great show!

To my knowledge there is no limit. They do not need the $60 minimum to order it. As for the host, I know they can get 2 pieces at 60% but I am not sure if they can then get other pieces with the guest special price on the same order.

Thanks so much that really helps!!! I think I was reading the guest flyer wrong.

jasonmva said:
To my knowledge there is no limit. They do not need the $60 minimum to order it. As for the host, I know they can get 2 pieces at 60% but I am not sure if they can then get other pieces with the guest special price on the same order.

There is no limit on how many a guest orders at 20% off and there is no minimum purchase of $60 in February as the guest special.

The host is entitled to buy 2 different stones at 60% off and can buy as many other stones at 20% off using the Guest Special numbers. I believe the host also gets whatever host discount level on top of that too!

pamperedharriet said:
I believe the host also gets whatever host discount level on top of that too!

That is true!

What a bargain!!!!!!!!!

No doubt!!! If I were them, I'd stock up!

Just be sure to run a program update on PP before inputting the orders!

Don't the PC promos rock?!

1. Am I wrong about there being no limit to the amount of stoneware guests can purchase at 20% off?

No, you are not wrong. There is no limit to the amount of stoneware that guests can purchase at 20% off.

2. Is there a limit of two for the 20% off discount?

No, there is no limit of two for the 20% off discount. Guests can purchase as many items as they like at the discounted price.

3. Do guests need to reach $60 in their purchase to receive the 20% off discount?

Yes, guests must reach a minimum purchase of $60 in order to receive the 20% off discount.

4. Can you clarify the rules for the 20% off discount?

The rules for the 20% off discount are that there is no limit to the amount of stoneware guests can purchase, but they must reach a minimum purchase of $60 to receive the discount.

5. Can I still receive the discount if I am leaving for a show in less than an hour?

Yes, as long as you meet the requirements for the discount (no limit on stoneware purchase, minimum purchase of $60), you can still receive the discount even if you are leaving for a show in less than an hour.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • Sheila