• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Identifying Original Products

The first thing on the mold is a lemon squeezer. It's made of wood and has a yellow handle.The second thing on the mold is a rectangle thing. It has a white handle and may have been used to press dough.The red egg-shaped thing is an egg timer.
raebates
Staff member
Original Products Photo.jpg

I love this photo. My favorites of the original products were the Pig Wand and the Onion Goggles.

I need your help, though. I can't figure out what a couple of them are. What's the wooden thing beside the lemon squeezer? What's the rectangle thing on top of the white molds? Is that a clear-handled brush underneath the rectangle thing?

Those onion goggles are a hoot.The wooden thing looks a lot like the handle for the star pancake mold (#2815). Do you think it goes to that "Good Morning" press thing?The white molds look like they're for butter, sugars, or candy?The clear thing on top looks like a scraper for the stone, maybe.
The metal thing, perhaps a garlic press. Hard to tell since there's no zoom in the photo.

Oh, and what's that red egg-shaped thing?

When I signed on 24 1/2 yrs ago the yellow corn brush and 2 cup Measure All Cup, 13" Round Stone, the Mini Muffin Pans, and "Good Morning" toast impression were in the line. So long ago!

Anyone have more original product photos? :)

No- the wooden handle thing doesn't go with the toast impression tool. I don't know what it is either.

The red egg-shaped thing is an egg timer, if I remember correctly. You put it in the water and it told you whether the eggs were hard-, medium-, or soft-boiled.Now I'm really curious about that wooden thing. LOL!

The second thing on the mold doesn't have a clear handle. It's a cookie scoop. Not sure what it was called but it pushed the dough off a flat piece. All metal.

Cookie Dropper- I remember selling these when they were in the line.

I loved it when we could take the home office tour and see all these really cool old products. I've only been a consultant for 8 yrs so many of these I've never sold. Thanks for sharing!

I remember seeing the cookie dropper. Nothing on the other two? Interesting.

1. What is the best way to tell if a product is authentic from Pampered Chef?

The best way to tell if a product is authentic from Pampered Chef is by looking for the official Pampered Chef logo on the product. This logo can usually be found on the bottom of the product or on the packaging.

2. How can I be sure that I am purchasing a genuine Pampered Chef product?

To ensure that you are purchasing a genuine Pampered Chef product, we recommend purchasing directly from our official website or a Pampered Chef consultant. This way, you can be sure that you are getting an authentic product.

3. Are there any specific features or markings that indicate a product is from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products will have the official logo and the name "Pampered Chef" on them. Some products may also have a unique product number or code that can be verified with our customer service team.

4. I received a Pampered Chef product as a gift. How can I make sure it is original?

If you received a Pampered Chef product as a gift, you can check for the official logo and name on the product. If you are still unsure, you can contact our customer service team with the product information, and they can verify its authenticity for you.

5. What should I do if I suspect that I have purchased a counterfeit Pampered Chef product?

If you suspect that you have purchased a counterfeit Pampered Chef product, please contact our customer service team immediately. We take counterfeiting seriously and will work with you to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies