• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Identify the Mystery Man in My Friend's Photo - Share & Connect

In summary, the conversation discusses a mystery man in a photo and how to help identify him. It suggests sharing the photo on social media, using online resources, and including any details or context when sharing the photo. If the person is identified, one can share the information with the friend and help them reconnect, or share it with others if the person is a celebrity.
Sheila
Gold Member
A cluster mate realized she took a photo of someone she didn't know & is trying to find out who he is to share the photo with him. :D

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/18996375/sn/1412266049/name/DSC03528.jpg

Pretty sure it is Bryce Fuji. MCGovern Cluster.

Yep, that's Bryce Fuji from CA. He was with Michael Reeves a lot during conference.

Yes, it is Bryce. He is in my group.

Any of you know his e-mail address?

If you send an email to the solution center they'll give it to you.

Related to Help Identify the Mystery Man in My Friend's Photo - Share & Connect

1. Who is the mystery man in the photo?

The mystery man in the photo is someone that your friend wants to identify. It could be a family member, friend, or even a celebrity.

2. Why does my friend need help identifying the mystery man?

Your friend may need help identifying the mystery man because they may have lost touch with them, or the photo may be old and they can't remember who it is. They may also want to reconnect with the person in the photo.

3. How can I help identify the mystery man?

You can help identify the mystery man by sharing the photo on social media or asking your own network of friends and family if they recognize the person. You can also try using online resources, such as reverse image search, to find potential matches.

4. What information should I include when sharing the photo?

When sharing the photo, it is helpful to include any details or context your friend has provided about the mystery man. This could include a possible name, location, or date the photo was taken. Any additional information can also be helpful in identifying the person.

5. What should I do if the mystery man is identified?

If the mystery man is identified, you can share the information with your friend and help them reconnect. If the person is a celebrity or public figure, you can also share the information with others who may be interested in the photo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
Replies
Views
annew
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates