• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! I Need Some Recipes for My First Show!

In summary, my friend asked me to do a show on Jan 2nd and I haven't gotten any recipes together yet. I think she may want something a little different. I need something that will be a good demo and is easy to make.
nickywsn
I just found out that my very first show will be Jan 2nd (I have one on Jan 11th but a friend just asked me to do one on the 2nd) She has asked me for some recipes for her to choose from and I haven't really gotten many together yet. I'm doing a taco ring and the next two shows but I think she may want something a little different. She did as for no sweets though. I need something that will be a good demo and is easy to make.

Please please help!!!

Thanks,
Nicky

The Cool Veggie Pizza is always a hit and is a Super Starter recipe. It is in your Recipe for Success and has an outline to go with it.

Thanks....she kinda sprung this on me and I'm at work scrounging for recipes to give her right now!

Wraps is simple and easy, you can do it with superstarter kit, and recipes are on Consultant's Corner - Celebrations recipes

My friend just called and something has suddenly come up so she wants to move the show to the 15th....whew! Thanks for all your help though. I need to get a set of recipes together anyway so my hosts can choose. So far, they have all told me to pick whatever I wanted to make.

The last two recipes in each section of the Season's Best are designed for Super Starters. That gives you 6 right off the bat that only use things in the kit. :)

I just tried the fajita pizza found in All The Best cookbook last night. It was a big hit and easy to do. Some of it can even be done ahead of time to make it easier for you. If you don't have that cookbook, email me and I'll send you the recipe if you are interested in trying it.

The one that I did a lot of when I first started out was the Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels. Very easy, and very, very good. Here's the ingredients: Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels
1 can (8 oz.) crescent rolls
1/3 c. cream cheese
1 garlic clove
*1/2 tsp. Pantry Dill Mix
4-6 slices deli ham
½ c. spinach leaves

You can use a whole "brick" of cream cheese, I just increased the garlic by 1 clove, and then trippled the Dill mix. You use all of the items that came in your SS kit. This was a recipe in a SB several years ago. I've got more if you'd like. Best of luck to you!

Thanks so much! I think the hardest thing so far is deciding which recipes to do.....I don't want to get the jitters and goof it all up.

Nicky, remember--

It's not about the FOOD! There are very successful consultants who don't cook a crumb, and have $5-,6-,700 shows, from cross selling and from having customers sell one another. You are a Pampered Chef Consultant, not a nice person cooking for friends.

Sure, you're a nice person, and sure you are friendly, but don't loose focus. Talk about each tool and if you can, 1-2 others related to it that are in the catalog. Only touch each tool once - if you can. If you are slicing, use the UltMand once, a forged cutlery knife once, and maybe a classic knife once. If you are chopping, the chopper - or a utility knife - or the Cheese Grater plus. Talk about the benefits - why her life is better / easier with this tool.

Top consultants spend 15-20 minutes on cookware, and 15-20 minutes on stoneware. Think about that - if they sell 1 cookware set, their whole show goes up to $300-500! If they sell a couple "try me" 8" saute pans, those folks will want other cookware later. Stoneware, Cookware and Simple Additions are booking products - pricier items for you to encourage folks to host a show. It's all about offering what the customer wants...and sometimes you need to tell them / help them see what they want.

"So, Sally - you are wanting cookware. Did you want to order it at full price tonight, or would you like to order it at half price in a couple of weeks when we hold a PC show at your home or office? Just 6 or 7 strong orders gets you any catalog item at 50%!"

Good points, Scott!

And Nicky, we've all done something wrong in a recipe. Chances are, you won't kill anyone, even if the tast or testure of the food is not quite right. But that's a perfect lead-in to my favorite recruiting line: "It's Pampered Chef, not Perfect Chef. Really. They let anyone do this!" And then you can even use it as a booking line: "I promise to make it right at your show."

I've used the three-cheese walnut spread (do a search under those words in the documents section) based on a recommendation and received rave reviews. I'll make a batch for people to eat when they get there and they are all WOWED by the recipe that they immediately think I can make magic. Then I show them how easy it us with PC products and they are amazed. It enables me to showcase so many products and really showcase the ability to put the stoneware in micro and oven.

Related to Help!!! I Need Some Recipes for My First Show!

What are some popular recipes for my first Pampered Chef show?

Some popular recipes for a first Pampered Chef show include the Classic Batter Bowl Brownies, the Deluxe Cheeseburger Ring, the Quick & Easy Chicken Fajitas, the Veggie Pizza Squares, and the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my recipes?

There are many ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into your recipes. For example, you can use the Deluxe Cooking Blender to make smoothies or soups, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven to make stews or casseroles, or the Food Chopper to quickly chop vegetables for salads or stir-fries.

Are there any allergy-friendly recipes available for my first show?

Yes, there are many allergy-friendly recipes available on the Pampered Chef website. You can filter recipes by dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free to find recipes that fit your guests' needs.

How can I make my first show more interactive and fun for my guests?

One way to make your first show more interactive and fun is to involve your guests in the cooking process. You can have them help mix ingredients, chop vegetables, or use Pampered Chef products to make recipes. You can also play games or have a tasting competition to keep things exciting.

What if I have guests with different dietary restrictions at my first show?

If you have guests with different dietary restrictions, you can offer a variety of recipes that cater to their needs. You can also suggest substitutes or modifications for certain ingredients to accommodate their dietary restrictions. Additionally, you can offer a few non-food items, such as kitchen tools or cookbooks, for them to purchase at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • babywings76