• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Lost My Recipe - Can Anyone Share It?

In summary, the Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips from the new catalog is a great appetizer or can be served as a fun side dish with a Mexican meal. The chips are easy to make and the salsa is delicious.
myscript22
I did a search, but could'nt find it anywhere! does anyone have this recipe that they can share with me? I should have printed it out the last time i saw it! :)

I can eat this whole thing myselfApple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips

This fruit salsa makes a great appetizer or can be served as a fun side dish with a Mexican meal.

Cinnamon chips
4 (7-inch) flour tortillas
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Salsa
2 med Granny Smith apples
1 cup strawberries -- sliced
1 kiwi fruit -- peeled and chopped
1 small orange
2 tbsp packed brown sugar
2 tbsp apple jelly

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. For cinnamon chips, lightly spray tortillas with water. Combine sugar and cinnamon in flour/sugar shaker; sprinkle over tortillas. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place in single layer on round baking stone. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely.

For salsa, peel, core, and slice apples. Cut apples into quarters; chop with food chopper. Slice strawberries and chop kiwi. Place fruit in small batter bowl. Zest orange and juice. Add orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar and apple jelly to fruit mixture, mix gently. Serve with cinnamon chips in SA bowl.

Debbie :D

FYI: If you don't want to make your own chips, you can sometimes buy cinnamon chips in the grocery store. Also, Pringles just came out with cinnamon sweet potato chips. The are fabulous with the Apple Berry Salsa!

raebates said:
FYI: If you don't want to make your own chips, you can sometimes buy cinnamon chips in the grocery store. Also, Pringles just came out with cinnamon sweet potato chips. The are fabulous with the Apple Berry Salsa!

Good to know...thanks!

Check out page 22 of the new catalog for a salsa too - not a fruit one, but looks good!

Does anybody demo this? Or, do you use it as more of a 2nd recipe?? It looks good, especially for my sip and dip show at my mom's that is coming up...I want to have a few "small" dips, and a big bucket of frozen margaritas poured in to my salt rimmed trifle bowl!!

thanks so much...im doing a margaritaville party this weekend, and thought it would be good to serve as an appitizer :)

No problem. As a matter of fact, our nearest Sam's Club carries huge bags of the cinnamon chips. If I were making this all month, I'd pick it up there.

I've demo'ed the Apple Berry Salsa a few times, but not recently. It's a good demo if you also show how to make the chips (to show stoneware). It's another use for the APCS that's not just pie. ;)

jenniferknapp said:
Does anybody demo this? Or, do you use it as more of a 2nd recipe?? It looks good, especially for my sip and dip show at my mom's that is coming up...I want to have a few "small" dips, and a big bucket of frozen margaritas poured in to my salt rimmed trifle bowl!!

Bwahahahaha...Hand me a straw lady!! LOL

I made the salsa last night for our church group that got together for the SB. It was the first thing gone...and they were scooping it up with regular Frito's Scoops!! Bunch of piggies!!

That is great - I love to wow my mom's friends... I am definitely making this dip and the chips! I think I might demo it too...it seems to use a good few products :)

I love this recipe, and make it often! I usually make it while something else is baking in the oven. It's always a huge hit:D

Tropical Fruit Salsa OOOOOOh it is so good, when heard it I though well it could be worth trying, so what the heck and OOH was I happy I did. The combination of of fruit, cilantro and jalapeno with the lime and pineapple juice. I cannot say enough good things about this salsa! I attached what I have on my computer but I got it from the PC website. It is great!

Attachments

• Tropical Fruit Salsa.doc
    28 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:
purrbal said:
Tropical Fruit Salsa OOOOOOh it is so good, when heard it I though well it could be worth trying, so what the heck and OOH was I happy I did. The combination of of fruit, cilantro and jalapeno with the lime and pineapple juice. I cannot say enough good things about this salsa! I attached what I have on my computer but I got it from the PC website. It is great!

That looks good! What do you serve with it..tortilla chips?

I so far have just served it with the lime chips...which PC has a recipe to make but so far I have just used store bought ones. ;) My cousin thinks it would be a devine accent for serving with fish. You could even put it on ice cream! :D

Related to Help! I Lost My Recipe - Can Anyone Share It?

1. What do I do if I lost my recipe?

If you have lost your recipe, don't worry! You can easily find it again by logging into your Pampered Chef account. Simply go to the "My Recipes" section and you will be able to access all of your saved recipes.

2. Can I request a copy of a lost recipe?

Yes, you can request a copy of a lost recipe by contacting our customer service team. They will be happy to help you locate and send the recipe to you.

3. How can I prevent losing my recipes in the future?

We recommend saving your recipes in multiple places, such as on your Pampered Chef account, a physical recipe binder, or a recipe app. This will help ensure that you always have access to your favorite recipes.

4. Can I still make a recipe if I don't have the exact measurements?

If you have lost your recipe, you may not have the exact measurements. However, you can use the recipe as a guide and make adjustments based on your preferences. Cooking is all about experimentation!

5. What if I can't find the recipe I'm looking for in my account?

If you are having trouble finding a specific recipe in your account, try using the search bar or sorting through your recipes by category. If you still can't find it, reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SChristie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies