• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!!! I Just Started My Pampered Chef Business 5/27/08, I Qualified W/ My

In summary, the person just started their PC business and qualified with their first 2 shows, but is struggling to get more bookings. They are seeking advice on how to promote their business and use PC dollars. They also mention some strategies they are currently working on to grow their business.
brandiem
HELP!!!! I just started my PC business 5/27/08, I qualified w/ my first 2 shows. But I haven't been able to get any more bookings. Also, does anyone know how to use PC dollars after you earn them? I want to make this business work, I just don't know how to go forward.

Re: BookingsThere's a booking thread up top in the selling forums that is a great read, there are tons of great ideas! I joined 5/31 and qualified from my first four shows, but I have a few bookings from those shows and I hope to get some more bookings from those shows. I'm also doing the $1000 Mystery Host Show and am hoping to get some bookings from that. I'm also doing an Open House in September to show the new products for fall and am hoping for some leads from that.

I'm also thinking about Pampering a business, I'm not the most outgoing person so that's really going to be a toughy for me since I don't do a lot of business in the area and don't know many people, but it would be a good way to meet some new people and I'm all for helping my business grow.

Those are just a few things I'm working on. Good luck and this is a great place to come to help you with ideas!

Hi there, congratulations on starting your PC business! It's great that you qualified with your first 2 shows, that's a good start. As for getting more bookings, have you tried reaching out to your friends and family to see if they would be interested in hosting a show or referring you to others? You could also try promoting your business on social media or through local events and networking groups.As for using PC dollars, you can redeem them towards products or business supplies on the PC website. Just log in to your account and click on the "Redeem PC dollars" option. You can also use them to purchase business supplies at your local PC consultant store.I understand that starting a business can be overwhelming, but don't give up! Keep promoting your business and reaching out to potential customers. You can also reach out to your upline or other successful PC consultants for advice and tips on how to grow your business. Best of luck to you!

1. How do I get started with my Pampered Chef business?

To get started with your Pampered Chef business, you will need to sign up as a consultant and purchase a starter kit. You will also have access to training and support from your upline and the company.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. You also have access to training and support from the company and your upline.

3. How do I qualify for incentives and bonuses?

To qualify for incentives and bonuses, you will need to meet certain sales goals and maintain an active status as a consultant. You can also earn rewards by recruiting and mentoring new consultants.

4. What resources are available to help me grow my business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you grow your business, including training and support from your upline and the company, marketing materials, and access to an online community of consultants. You can also attend local and national events for networking and learning opportunities.

5. How can I market and sell Pampered Chef products effectively?

There are many ways to market and sell Pampered Chef products, including hosting parties, setting up vendor booths at events, and utilizing social media. It's important to build relationships with potential customers and share the benefits of the products and your business opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sally Vigil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sabrina Serfling