• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - How to Enter Gc on Website??

In summary, a customer orders a gift certificate from a website. The customer has to type in Gift Certificate in the search line and then select the person who will be receiving the gift certificate. There is a link that the customer clicks on to place an individual order. If the customer orders as part of a party order, there is no way to enter the gift certificate onto the show.
its_me_susan
Please tell me how a customer orders a gift certificate from my website? I have a hostess emailing me that they can't figure it out. I can't either...

Thank you in advance!!!
Susan :)

HELP - how to enter GC on WEBSITE?All you have to do is type in Gift Certificate in the search line, it will bring up all the gift items - it's toward the bottom, once you select it, you'll then type in the person's name who'll be receiving the gift certificate.

Hope this makes since!

Arlene Adams
Independent Kitchen Consultant
[email protected]

aadams said:
All you have to do is type in Gift Certificate in the search line, it will bring up all the gift items - it's toward the bottom, once you select it, you'll then type in the person's name who'll be receiving the gift certificate.

Hope this makes since!

Arlene Adams
Independent Kitchen Consultant
[email protected]

It says it doesn't find that ~ no link to go to

If they go onto your website and choose to place an order as an individual order (and not on a show) there's a link they click on. Then a page will come up with all the categories of products. The third one down says "gift certificates" and it's pretty self-explanatory from there! :)

pamperedbecky said:
If they go onto your website and choose to place an order as an individual order (and not on a show) there's a link they click on. Then a page will come up with all the categories of products. The third one down says "gift certificates" and it's pretty self-explanatory from there! :)

This was part of a party order ~ is there a way to do it?

Hmmmm, not that I can see. That's weird because that should be an option. I guess you'll just have to enter it onto the show yourself.

Ok thank you Becky!!!

1. How do I enter a gift certificate on the Pampered Chef website?

To enter a gift certificate on the Pampered Chef website, first log in to your account. Then, click on the "My Account" tab and select "Gift Certificates" from the drop-down menu. Enter the gift certificate code in the designated box and click "Apply" to add it to your account.

2. Can I use a gift certificate towards a party or event purchase?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate towards a party or event purchase. Simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout and the amount will be deducted from your total.

3. What happens if my gift certificate does not cover the full amount of my purchase?

If your gift certificate does not cover the full amount of your purchase, you can pay the remaining balance with a credit or debit card. You can also use multiple gift certificates to cover the total amount.

4. Can I check the balance of my gift certificate on the website?

Yes, you can check the balance of your gift certificate on the Pampered Chef website. Log in to your account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, select "Gift Certificates" from the drop-down menu to view your remaining balance.

5. Are gift certificates transferable?

No, gift certificates are not transferable. They can only be used by the recipient and are linked to their account. If you received a gift certificate and would like to transfer it to someone else, please contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies