• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales HELP - how to enter GC on WEBSITE??

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Please tell me how a customer orders a gift certificate from my website? I have a hostess emailing me that they can't figure it out. I can't either...

Thank you in advance!!!
Susan :)

Nov 4, 2005
HELP - how to enter GC on WEBSITE?

All you have to do is type in Gift Certificate in the search line, it will bring up all the gift items - it's toward the bottom, once you select it, you'll then type in the person's name who'll be receiving the gift certificate.

Hope this makes since!

Arlene Adams
Independent Kitchen Consultant
[email protected]

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
aadams said:
All you have to do is type in Gift Certificate in the search line, it will bring up all the gift items - it's toward the bottom, once you select it, you'll then type in the person's name who'll be receiving the gift certificate.

Hope this makes since!

Arlene Adams
Independent Kitchen Consultant
[email protected]

It says it doesn't find that ~ no link to go to

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
If they go onto your website and choose to place an order as an individual order (and not on a show) there's a link they click on. Then a page will come up with all the categories of products. The third one down says "gift certificates" and it's pretty self-explanatory from there! :)

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
pamperedbecky said:
If they go onto your website and choose to place an order as an individual order (and not on a show) there's a link they click on. Then a page will come up with all the categories of products. The third one down says "gift certificates" and it's pretty self-explanatory from there! :)

This was part of a party order ~ is there a way to do it?

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Hmmmm, not that I can see. That's weird because that should be an option. I guess you'll just have to enter it onto the show yourself.