• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - How Do I Upadte P3 Manually?

In summary, P3 is a software program used by Pampered Chef consultants for managing their business. Regular updates are necessary to ensure smooth functioning and access to new features. If you receive an error message or prompt to update when using P3, you will need to update it manually. To do so, close the program completely and download the update file from the Pampered Chef website. It is recommended to back up your P3 data before updating manually. If you encounter any difficulties, contact technical support for assistance.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
It's saying I can't restore from my backup until I update the program - how do I update it?

did you open CC yet? Did you click the update buttin on P3?

Click on help & it has check for updates under it.

What is P3 and why do I need to update it?

P3 is a software program used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business. Regular updates are necessary to ensure the program is running smoothly and to access new features and tools.

How do I know if I need to update P3 manually?

If you receive an error message when trying to use P3 or if you are prompted to update when opening the program, you will need to update P3 manually.

What is the process for updating P3 manually?

To update P3 manually, first, close the program completely. Then, go to the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the P3 update page. Download the update file and follow the instructions to install it.

Do I need to back up my P3 data before updating manually?

Yes, it is always recommended to back up your P3 data before updating manually. This will ensure that your important information is not lost in case of any issues during the update process.

What should I do if I encounter difficulties during the manual update process?

If you encounter any difficulties or errors during the manual update process, please contact our technical support team for assistance. They will be able to guide you through the process and resolve any issues to ensure a successful update.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • northern_sunshine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • NooraK