• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for Finding CC Number on P3: What Can I Do?

In summary, to find your CC number on P3, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Account" section. You can change your CC number by clicking on the "Edit" button and entering your new CC number. If you are unable to find your CC number, make sure you are logged into the correct account or contact customer service. It is safe to store your CC number on P3 and you can view it on the mobile app. Industry-standard encryption and security measures are used to protect your payment information.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I haven't been using P3 for too long...and I don't have a lot of people who use Credit Cards so I am not sure about this...I have a customer who wants me to just use the CC number that he used the last time that he ordered from me. I can only see the last 4 digits on P3. Is there anyway that I can help him with that? Or will he have to give me the number again?

He has to give you that number again unless you wrote it down on a order form and have held on to that - its for the security of our customers - not meant as an inconvience at all - I make sure I keep a copy on the outside order form of the order and the CC number - after 6 months, I shredd all my paperwork to the show.

PamperedDor said:
He has to give you that number again unless you wrote it down on a order form and have held on to that - its for the security of our customers - not meant as an inconvience at all - I make sure I keep a copy on the outside order form of the order and the CC number - after 6 months, I shredd all my paperwork to the show.

That is what I thought...it is not a big deal...I just have never spoken with him. He is a customer through a catty host and I will have to call him up and ask him for his CC number...not a big deal. Thank you for the answer.

1. How do I find my CC number on P3?

To find your CC number on P3, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Account" section. Under the "Payment Information" tab, you will see your CC number listed.

2. Can I change my CC number on P3?

Yes, you can change your CC number on P3 by clicking on the "Edit" button next to your current CC number in the "Payment Information" section of your account. You will then be prompted to enter your new CC number and save the changes.

3. What if I can't find my CC number on P3?

If you are unable to find your CC number on P3, make sure you are logged into the correct Pampered Chef account. If you still cannot locate your CC number, contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Is it safe to store my CC number on P3?

Yes, it is safe to store your CC number on P3. We use industry-standard encryption and security measures to protect your payment information.

5. Can I view my CC number on the P3 mobile app?

Yes, you can view your CC number on the P3 mobile app by navigating to the "My Account" section and selecting "Payment Information." Your CC number will be listed under the "Credit Card" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay