• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for a New Pampered Chef Owner: How to Use Their Device

In summary, to properly use your Pampered Chef device, it is important to read the instruction manual and watch tutorial videos for a visual demonstration. It is recommended to hand wash the device with warm soapy water and avoid using the dishwasher. You can check the warranty status of your device on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting customer service. It is important to follow the instructions on the manual to determine if the device is safe to use in the microwave. To clean the device, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth, avoiding harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. Thoroughly dry the device before storing it to prevent damage.
Chef_2_Four
anyone know how to use them? at my yard sale (i am promoting PC!!) a lady asked me how to use them. she bought one with no directions. i don't know if it was off ebay or yard sale or what. so i told her I would find out for her b/c i haven't a clue! she doesn't know how to use it at all!! please help!!

Have her buy a tube of Pillsbury refrigerated french b read. Here are the directions. There is a file on bread tube recipes. You may want to look up and get her a copy.

How to use refrigerated bread dough
Spray bread tube and lids with nonstick vegetable oil spray using Kitchen Spritzer
Place lid without hole on one end of the tube. This will be the bottom.
Place dough in the tube.
Place “Top” lid on tube (top lid has a hole in it)
Bake at 375°F for 50-60 minutes or until the ends are golden brown with tube standing upright
Remove tube from oven onto Nonstick Cooling Rack. Remove bread from tube and cool completely
Slice using Serrated Bread Knife.

Thank you!:)

Related to Help for a New Pampered Chef Owner: How to Use Their Device

1. How do I properly use my Pampered Chef device?

To properly use your Pampered Chef device, it is important to first read the instruction manual that came with your device. This will provide step-by-step instructions on how to use it. Additionally, you can also watch tutorial videos on the Pampered Chef website or YouTube channel for a visual demonstration.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef device in the dishwasher?

It is recommended to hand wash your Pampered Chef device with warm soapy water. Most devices are not dishwasher safe and may get damaged or lose their effectiveness if placed in the dishwasher.

3. How do I know if my device is under warranty?

You can check the warranty status of your Pampered Chef device by contacting customer service or by checking the warranty information on the Pampered Chef website. Most devices come with a limited lifetime warranty, but it's always best to check to be sure.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef device in the microwave?

It is important to follow the instructions on your device's manual to determine if it is safe to use in the microwave. Some devices are microwave-safe, while others are not. Using a device in the microwave that is not safe can cause damage to the device and potentially start a fire.

5. How can I properly clean my Pampered Chef device?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef device is to use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the device. Be sure to thoroughly dry the device before storing it to prevent any rusting or damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506