• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help First Time Doing Bridal Shower

In summary, to create an effective shower, have a clear concept or theme in mind, include your wish list in the invitation or create a separate message for it, consider creating a physical wish list, and use social media or group chats to inform your guests.
Denise's Fun
Silver Member
Can anyone give me advice how to do an effect shower? I am new doing one of these. I have the invites,but not sure how to let people know about the wish list.
thanks
denise

When your Bride registers online she will receive 30 registry cards. You can let the person who is throwing the party know that she is registered and to encourage those that can't make it to the shower to take a look at her registry online and order that way!!! If they do this it will help the bride earn even more free products with her online purchases.

Sure, I'd be happy to give you some advice on how to do an effect shower! Firstly, make sure you have a clear idea of what kind of effect you want to create. This will help you determine what items you will need for your shower. Once you have a theme or concept in mind, you can start creating your wish list.To let people know about your wish list, you can include it in the invitation. You can either list specific items you would like or include a link to a registry or online wish list. You can also create a separate email or message specifically for the wish list and send it to your guests.Another option is to create a physical wish list at a store and share the location with your guests. This allows them to physically see and purchase items from the list.Additionally, you can use social media or create a group chat with your guests to inform them about the wish list and any updates or changes.Remember to be clear and specific about what you are looking for and to thank your guests for their contributions. Good luck with your effect shower!

Related to Help First Time Doing Bridal Shower

1. How can I make sure the bridal shower is a success?

To ensure a successful bridal shower, start by creating a guest list and setting a budget. Then, choose a theme and plan out the decorations, menu, and games. Don't forget to involve the bride in the planning process and delegate tasks to other helpers.

2. What type of food should I serve at a bridal shower?

Consider the time of day and the theme of the shower when planning the menu. Finger foods, such as mini sandwiches, fruit skewers, and bite-size desserts, are always a hit. You can also opt for a potluck-style meal where each guest brings a dish to share.

3. Should I include games at the bridal shower?

It's always a good idea to have a few games or activities planned to break the ice and keep the guests entertained. Some popular options include bridal bingo, "how well do you know the bride" trivia, and a DIY mimosa bar.

4. Is it necessary to have a gift opening at the shower?

Gift opening is a traditional part of bridal showers, but it's not necessary. If the bride is uncomfortable with opening gifts in front of a large group, you can have her open them in private and then display them for all to see. Alternatively, you can skip the gift opening altogether and use the time for more games or activities.

5. How can I involve the groom in the bridal shower?

While the bridal shower is typically a celebration for the bride, there are ways to involve the groom. You can have him come towards the end of the shower for a toast or to help open gifts. Another idea is to have a "couples shower" where both the bride and groom are celebrated together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deniseyanes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
Replies