• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Can't Find "Know Your Apple"

In summary, "Know Your Apple" is a popular Pampered Chef product that easily cores and slices apples with just one tool. It is specifically designed for apples and is not recommended for other fruits. To use it, place the apple on the corer and press down firmly, then twist to remove the core and slice. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The product also comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Happy Mom
I have been looking for a post that I thought was saved. It is a chart of apples and their uses. The title is Know your apples. There are colums in red and blue showing what the apples are used for. It is a great chart! I am sure I found it on this board, but after an hour and a half, I can't locate it.

If you know where it was located or you can repost, I would be very grateful.

Thanks

I downloaded it too but it woudn't pull up with just typing it under search. It is number 66 in PC Files. Good Luck! :)

Here it is!Here is the apple chart you are looking for.

Attachments

• apple chart.doc
    56 KB · Views: 563
Thank you so much.

for reaching out! I am also a big fan of the "Know your apples" chart and it's definitely a handy tool to have in the kitchen. I'm sorry you're having trouble finding it on the board. I did a quick search and found it in the "Kitchen Tips and Tricks" section under the title "Apple Varieties and Their Uses." I hope this helps and happy cooking!

What is "Know Your Apple"?

"Know Your Apple" is a popular Pampered Chef product that helps you easily core and slice apples with just one tool. It is perfect for making apple pies, salads, and other dishes that require sliced apples.

How do I use "Know Your Apple"?

To use "Know Your Apple", simply place the apple on the corer and press down firmly. Then, twist the corer to remove the core and slice the apple into uniform slices. It is important to use firm, ripe apples for best results.

Can "Know Your Apple" be used for other fruits?

No, "Know Your Apple" is specifically designed for apples and may not work well with other fruits. We recommend using a different tool or knife for slicing other types of fruits.

Is "Know Your Apple" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Know Your Apple" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

What is the warranty for "Know Your Apple"?

"Know Your Apple" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jbdowd0798
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • flossienurse