• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!!! Can't Find Apron on Cc

In summary, the aprons on Pampered Chef are still available for purchase, but may not be showing up on the website due to high demand. To search for aprons, simply type "apron" in the search bar on the website. Availability can vary, so it is recommended to check regularly or contact customer service for updates. If an apron is out of stock, it can be added to a wishlist or purchased through a consultant.
PamperedSheep
I can find the Flyer for HWC apron, but can't figure out where to select mine. Please help ASAP! I want to submit show #2, but afraid to until I select. TIA!!!! :eek:

Go to CC> Consultant Incentives> Promotions and Programs> April Sales PromotionYou have till the 15th to make your selection. It says if you don't make your choice by the 15th, then you'll receive the apron of their choice.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Girly Girl here, can't wait for my apron!!!! :p

I couldnt find my apron either! Thanks for the tip!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble selecting your HWC apron. Have you tried logging into your consultant account and navigating to the "My Business" tab? From there, you should be able to find the option to select your apron for show #2. If you're still having trouble, please don't hesitate to contact the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your show #2. :)

Related to Help!!!! Can't Find Apron on Cc

What happened to the aprons on Pampered Chef?

The aprons on Pampered Chef are still available for purchase. However, they may not be showing up on the website due to high demand. We apologize for any inconvenience and suggest checking back periodically or contacting customer service for assistance.

How do I search for aprons on Pampered Chef?

To search for aprons on Pampered Chef, simply type "apron" in the search bar on our website. This will bring up all available aprons for you to browse and purchase.

What is the current availability of aprons on Pampered Chef?

The availability of aprons on Pampered Chef can vary depending on demand. We suggest checking the website regularly or contacting customer service for the most up-to-date information on apron availability.

Can I still purchase an apron if it is currently out of stock on Pampered Chef?

If an apron is currently out of stock on Pampered Chef, you can add it to your wishlist and be notified when it becomes available again. Alternatively, you can also check back periodically or contact customer service for assistance.

Are there any other options for purchasing an apron on Pampered Chef?

In addition to our website, you can also purchase aprons on Pampered Chef through a consultant. You can find a consultant near you by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sparkles17
  • kcmckay