• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help a New Pampered Chef Rep in Hawaii!

You can always start with your neighbors or enlist your husband to scout out his fellow army buddies wives for you! Use your places on base to drop info off at. Like the NEX, Shopette, BX, really anywhere you might go. A business card, a flyer, or a catalog could really stir up some interest! Are you in Oahu?
pamperedmami
Aloha,

I live in Hawaii and just recently signed up with the Pampered Chef and have absolutely no contacts. My Hubby just moved units in the Army so we do not know hardly any of the soldiers he is with now!!! We are also moving in April... I need to start booking shows but where would I start??? Please help!!!

You can always start with your neighbors or enlist your husband to scout out his fellow army buddies wives for you! Use your places on base to drop info off at. Like the NEX, Shopette, BX, really anywhere you might go. A business card, a flyer, or a catalog could really stir up some interest! Are you in Oahu?

Don't forget family, too. You may not be able to do a live show with them, but catalog shows are still commissionable sales. :)

at least you have the 4 you booked prior to signing up---You will book an average of 2 per party----Where in Hi are you-?

The FRG (or whatever they call them now) may be interested in a Fundraiser...check with the leader.

Do you have kids? What about their friends' parents?

Host you own "Kick Off My Business" and personally invite neighbors and follow up with them.

If you are worried about booking shows right before you move, I would suggest catalog shows. Talk to everyone you know, carry a bag or wear a shirt with PC logo on it. Have you made your list of 100? Even if you have friends and family not in Hawaii, ask if they would like to do long distance catalog shows to help you out.

MORFIA said:
at least you have the 4 you booked prior to signing up---You will book an average of 2 per party----Where in Hi are you-?

The common problem I've seen which only hurts the new consultant is that people will put down catalog shows for the first for or some even make them up and then they don't get the bookings.

It takes some work to get business, you just have to put the effort in, and believe me, it is worth it. :)

chefallison53 said:

Yes, in Wahiawa

MORFIA said:

Oahu, in Wahiawa

Do you have a hospitality cluster there? I know a director there!

What is "Help a New Pampered Chef Rep in Hawaii!"?

"Help a New Pampered Chef Rep in Hawaii!" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to support and assist new representatives in Hawaii as they start their business.

Who can participate in "Help a New Pampered Chef Rep in Hawaii!"?

Any current Pampered Chef representative can participate in "Help a New Pampered Chef Rep in Hawaii!" by providing tips, advice, and support to new representatives in Hawaii.

How can I help a new Pampered Chef rep in Hawaii?

There are multiple ways to help a new Pampered Chef rep in Hawaii. You can share your knowledge and experience, offer guidance and support, and even host a cooking show or party to help them kickstart their business. You can also connect them with other representatives in their area for additional support.

What are the benefits of participating in "Help a New Pampered Chef Rep in Hawaii!"?

By participating in this campaign, you not only get to help a fellow representative succeed, but you also have the opportunity to build relationships and expand your network within the Pampered Chef community. It is also a great way to give back and pay it forward.

How long does "Help a New Pampered Chef Rep in Hawaii!" last?

"Help a New Pampered Chef Rep in Hawaii!" is an ongoing campaign with no set end date. As long as there are new representatives in Hawaii who can benefit from support and guidance, this campaign will continue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • zanylannie