• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Laurie J. and what's her experience as a PC consultant near Austin, TX?

In summary, Laurie J. is a consultant for Pampered Chef near Austin, TX who has been in the industry for less than six months. She currently has one person in her down line and primarily builds her business through Facebook parties, with some in-home shows and vendor events. You can contact her through her Facebook page or Pampered Chef website for more information about the products and business opportunity. Though she is relatively new to the direct sales industry, Laurie J. has a passion for cooking and has been using Pampered Chef products for years, making her knowledgeable about the products and their uses.
Laurie Jimenez
Hello, I’m Laurie J. I’ve been a PC consultant for less than six months. I have one down line (so far). And mostly build my business holding Facebook parties, although I’ve had a few in home shows and participated in some vendor events. I live near Austin, TX.

Welcome to CS Laurie!

Thanks!

Hey welcome here.

1. Who is Laurie J. and how long has she been a PC consultant near Austin, TX?

Laurie J. is a consultant for Pampered Chef based near Austin, TX. She has been a consultant for less than six months.

2. How many people does Laurie J. have in her down line?

As of now, Laurie J. has one person in her down line.

3. What methods does Laurie J. use to build her business?

Laurie J. primarily builds her business by holding Facebook parties, but she has also had a few in-home shows and has participated in some vendor events.

4. How can I contact Laurie J. for more information about Pampered Chef?

You can contact Laurie J. through her Facebook page or through her Pampered Chef website. She is always happy to answer any questions or provide more information about the products and business opportunity.

5. Does Laurie J. have any experience in the culinary or direct sales industry?

Laurie J. has been a consultant for less than six months, so she is relatively new to the direct sales industry. However, she has a passion for cooking and has been using Pampered Chef products for years, so she is knowledgeable about the products and their uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marocmama
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • WyomingsPamperedRancher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies