• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover Health Insurance Perks for Recruitment & Consultants

I
icerneaccorie
I've been looking into the insurance via our perks and they look very good. This might be helpful for recruitment of new recruits. Ihave a consultnat who I just found out didn't have insurance and she is back on board as a consultant so she and her family can get insurance.
I just wanted to remind you all of this program. Its worth mentioning.

I don't know a whole lot about this. How are the prices? ARe they reasonable? It's been a LONG time since I carried my own insurance and I'd love to have some idea how reasonable it is through us.

The prices are pretty reasonable, you can also carry it as a secondary. I put in just my DH and me and I found something for $153 a month. We have insurance with both our jobs but I was doing research for my team.
I didn't add my kids but i'll check it out later on.

I'll have to check it out. But someone said they stopped at the booth at conference and New York state wasn't covered. Which would stink for me.

Hi there! I completely agree that the health insurance perks offered through our consultant program are fantastic. It's great to hear that you were able to help your consultant get back on board so she and her family can have access to insurance. This is definitely a valuable perk to mention when recruiting new consultants. It's important to take care of ourselves and our families, and having access to affordable health insurance is definitely a huge benefit. Thank you for reminding us all about this program and its benefits. Happy cooking!

1. What are the health insurance perks available for recruitment and consultants?

The health insurance perks for recruitment and consultants include comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision, and prescription drugs. There are also options for disability and life insurance.

2. How can these perks be helpful for recruiting new team members?

These perks can be helpful for recruitment as they demonstrate that the company values the well-being and financial security of its employees. This can make the company more attractive to potential candidates and improve retention rates.

3. Can these perks be used by consultants?

Yes, these perks can be used by consultants who are contracted with the company. It is a great benefit for them to have access to affordable healthcare options.

4. Can a consultant who previously did not have insurance now enroll in this program?

Yes, a consultant who previously did not have insurance can now enroll in this program. It is a great opportunity for them to have access to quality healthcare for themselves and their family.

5. Is it worth mentioning this program to current employees?

Yes, it is definitely worth mentioning this program to current employees. They may not be aware of the full extent of the health insurance perks available and it could potentially save them money and improve their coverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GeorgiaPeach