• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Tried the Hawaiian Dip with Fruit Kebabs Recipe from All The Best?

In summary, to make the Hawaiian dip for fruit kebabs, mix together cream cheese, crushed pineapple, coconut extract, and powdered sugar until smooth and refrigerate until ready to serve. You can use any type of fruit for the kebabs, but some popular options include pineapple, strawberries, grapes, and melon. The kebabs can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator, but it is best to assemble them right before serving. This recipe makes about 8 servings but can be doubled or tripled for larger gatherings. You can substitute the cream cheese with a different type of cheese, but it may alter the taste and consistency of the dip.
jasonmva
Silver Member
I saw this receipe in All The Best and am trying it next week. Has anyone done it before? How does it taste?

Jason,

This dip is awesome - I make it a lot for family get togethers - it's so delicious and goes great with a lot of different fruit - I do pineapple, strawberries, grapes as some of my fruit. You will like it!

I haven't personally tried this recipe before, but I've heard great things about it! From what I've read, it's a crowd-pleaser and has a great balance of flavors. I'm excited to hear how it turns out for you and if you have any tips or modifications for making it even better. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the Hawaiian dip for fruit kebabs?

To make the Hawaiian dip, you will need cream cheese, crushed pineapple, coconut extract, and powdered sugar. Mix all the ingredients together until smooth and refrigerate until ready to serve.

2. Can I use any type of fruit for the kebabs?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you prefer for the kebabs. Some popular options include pineapple, strawberries, grapes, and melon.

3. Can I make the kebabs ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the kebabs ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator. However, it is best to wait and assemble them right before serving to prevent the fruit from getting soggy.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 8 servings, but it can easily be doubled or tripled for larger gatherings.

5. Can I substitute the cream cheese with a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can substitute the cream cheese with a different type of cheese, such as mascarpone or Greek yogurt. However, it may alter the taste and consistency of the dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Deb V
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies