• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble adding pictures to your newsletter? Learn how to do it here!

In summary, to choose a template for your Pampered Chef newsletter, go to the "Newsletters" section on your consultant website and click on "Create a Newsletter" and select the "Choose a Template" option. You can then customize the layout and design of your newsletter using the "Customize Your Newsletter" option. To add content, click on the "Add Content" button and drag and drop content blocks onto your template. You can schedule your newsletter to be sent at a specific time using the "Schedule" feature. To track the success of your newsletter, go to the "Newsletters" section and click on "View Reports" to see important metrics.
milkangel
How do you get the pictures on there of the special for the month?

I copy mine from my PWS or from others who have alread posted them or from other documents that I've come across.

i use a snipping tool that is in windows vista under accessories!

i do not know how to do any of them so how do i get it?

Find the picture you want (on your PWS or someone else's). Right click on the picture and select "Save image as". Save it to your desktop and then insert it into your newsletter.

Or just use http://www.tastytidbits.net/index.htm - I love it and it's very affordable!!

Use the customer connection email through your PWS - it's easy and FREE! and looks more professional than any copy/pasting you could do.

Ok, what is pws? I'm slow:)

i tryed to do that but it is not working. i have tryed to do this before when i made a flyer and wanted to put pc thing on it that you can donload from the corner but it does not work.

1. How do I choose a template for my Pampered Chef newsletter?

To choose a template, go to the "Newsletters" section on your Pampered Chef consultant website. From there, click on "Create a Newsletter" and select the "Choose a Template" option. You can then browse and select from a variety of pre-designed templates to use for your newsletter.

2. Can I customize the layout and design of my newsletter?

Yes, you can customize the layout and design of your newsletter by using the "Customize Your Newsletter" option. This will allow you to change the colors, fonts, and images to match your branding and personal style. You can also add your own photos and graphics to make your newsletter more unique.

3. How do I add content to my newsletter?

To add content to your newsletter, simply click on the "Add Content" button in the newsletter editor. You can then choose from a variety of content blocks such as text, images, videos, and social media links. Drag and drop the content blocks onto your newsletter template and customize them as desired.

4. Can I schedule my newsletter to be sent at a specific time?

Yes, you can schedule your newsletter to be sent at a specific time by using the "Schedule" feature. After you have finished creating your newsletter, click on the "Schedule" button and choose the date and time you would like your newsletter to be sent. This is a great option for planning ahead and ensuring your newsletter reaches your subscribers at the most optimal time.

5. How do I track the success of my newsletter?

To track the success of your newsletter, go to the "Newsletters" section on your consultant website and click on the "View Reports" button next to your newsletter. This will show you important metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and the number of subscribers who have unsubscribed. You can use this information to improve your future newsletters and better understand what content resonates with your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
Replies