• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Problems Loging in on Cs

I agree with you on that. I think Greg gives this place as much attention as he can. And as soon as he has the time to sort through the people whom lost or forgot there password he will get it to them.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Most everyone knows who ChefBurke is.... she can't log in to Chef Success right nowbecasue our beloved webmaster won't send her a password ... has anyone else had this problem?

My hospitality director is waiting for her password also.

So is Grandmarita - at least she still was a few days ago.

In fairness to Greg - I don't think this is his day job! He does a ton for us but I think he's human too!!

I know he is human too...I was asked to make a posting for ChefBurke... so I did.... LOL :)

?????Why does he have to send them a password? When I sign a new person up, I register them with their name and password and then all Greg has to do is activate them when he gets a chance. Is that what you all are talking about? Sorry, I'm a little slow some times.

BethCooks4U said:
So is Grandmarita - at least she still was a few days ago.

In fairness to Greg - I don't think this is his day job! He does a ton for us but I think he's human too!!

Beth,
I agree with you on that. I think Greg gives this place as much attention as he can. And as soon as he has the time to sort through the people whom lost or forgot there password he will get it to them.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I know he is human too...I was asked to make a posting for ChefBurke... so I did.... LOL :)
I didn't mean that you were chastising Greg for not doing enough! I just wanted to let HIM know that we are all aware that he does an awful lot for us.

I actually posted my first comment without the Greg comment but after re-reading it thought he might feel that we were being a bit demanding - hadn't even really thought about what YOU said.

Related to Having Problems Loging in on Cs

1. What should I do if I am having trouble logging in on the Pampered Chef Consultant Support (CS) website?

If you are experiencing difficulty logging in to the CS website, the first step is to ensure that you are using the correct login credentials. Double check that you are using the correct email address and password associated with your Pampered Chef account. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Password?” link on the login page. If you are still unable to log in, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

2. Why am I receiving an error message when I try to log in on CS?

There are a few possible reasons why you may be receiving an error message when attempting to log in on the CS website. One common reason is that you may have entered incorrect login credentials. Please verify that you are using the correct email address and password associated with your Pampered Chef account. Another possible reason is that there may be a technical issue with the website. If this is the case, please try again later or contact our customer support team for assistance.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant ID to log in on CS?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef consultant ID to log in on the CS website. Your consultant ID is the same as your consultant number, and it can be found on your consultant account information page. If you are unsure of your consultant ID or cannot find it, please contact our customer support team for assistance.

4. I am a new consultant and cannot log in on CS. What should I do?

If you are a new consultant and are having trouble logging in on the CS website, please ensure that you have completed the registration process and created a CS account. You should have received an email with instructions on how to do this. If you did not receive this email or are still unable to log in, please contact our customer support team for assistance.

5. I am still unable to log in on CS after trying the above steps. What should I do?

If you have tried all of the above steps and are still unable to log in on the CS website, please contact our customer support team for further assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you regain access to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Senkimekia