• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having a Vendor Show What to Do???

In summary, the speaker suggests offering a raffle prize for a group of products, including a free kitchen show, to entice bookings and generate interest from potential customers. They also mention the importance of advertising and promoting it as a mystery host event if enough orders are received.
heat123
Silver Member
I was wondering if you all had suggestions for any sales boosters for that night? It's going to be the 1st weekend of December with Mary K, purses & jewlery and scrapbook stuff. I'm making the food (with all the pc recipes) and we are all splitting the costs. :D

Should I do 10% off Stoneware or gift sets? Have anything on hand for them to be able to buy and take home?
How do I entice bookings when I dont' know alot of the people??
Do I do demos or have stations set out for them to try the product themselves? :confused:

thanks for any tip, suggestions, advice etc :)

Oh boy....here's another long oneHi Heather!
What I've been doing for the past year or so (and I wish I did it sooner) was having a drawing for a small prize or group of prizes when I have any kind of booth anywhere. Usually I group together a bunch of the door prize-type products (mini serving spatula, i-slice, a sample of the dill mix and maybe the bamboo tongs) to create a prize pack to raffle off. I also say the prize includes a free kitchen show where I supply the ingredients. I draw a winner who wins all of that, but then I also call all of the entrants to offer them the runner up prize of a free kitchen show. I explain that all she has to do is get her friends there and I'll do the rest, including buying/bringing recipe ingredients and bringing plates, cups, napkins and that kind of thing. The past few times I've offered this (probably since about May), I had a kitchen show where that host turned into one of my recruits :) and another booking came out of her show, a few more kitchen shows and two more next month who were "winners" of the free kitchen show. The funny thing about the two next month is that they were from a booth I did back in MARCH!! It was never a good time for one of them to do a show (she was in the Mrs. AMerica paegant!!) and I could never get a hold of the other one. Well, persistence pays off because I did finally connect with them this week and they both booked shows for November. Yay! So, I'd definitely offer that as part of a raffle prize. Now, if someone checks "YES" they want to do a Kitchen Show on the drawing slip, I wouldn't offer the free one to them since they seem pretty motivated to have one anyway. As for the "MAYBES" you have to kind of play it by ear. If their excitement level is pretty high, you may not need to offer the free kitchen show to entice them.

Hopefully all of the vendors will invite everyone they know and all past customers. Advertising is key too. WIthout those two components, I know I've had some pretty lame open houses. If you get enough orders, promote it as a mystery host thing too. That seems to help generate interest sometime. Only give people an entry into the drawing if they place a $25 order or something like that.

Good luck!!!! :D

As an pampered chef consultant, I would suggest the following sales boosters for your event: 1. Offer a special discount for first-time customers: This could be a percentage off their total purchase or a free gift with purchase. This will entice new customers to try your products and potentially become repeat customers.2. Host a raffle or giveaway: You can offer a free product or gift basket as a prize for a raffle or giveaway. This will create excitement and encourage people to attend your event.3. Collaborate with other businesses: Reach out to local businesses and see if they would be interested in collaborating for your event. They can offer their products or services as a prize for a raffle or provide samples for attendees to try.4. Create a social media event: Utilize social media to promote your event and create a buzz. You can offer exclusive discounts or promotions for those who RSVP or share your event on their social media pages.5. Offer a free gift with purchase: You can offer a free gift with a minimum purchase amount to encourage customers to spend more.6. Have a demonstration station: Set up a station where customers can try your products themselves. This allows them to see the quality and functionality of your products and can help increase sales.7. Encourage bookings with incentives: Offer a discount or free product to customers who book a party or event with you. This can help you gain future sales and expand your customer base.8. Provide refreshments: Offer light refreshments or snacks at your event. This will create a welcoming atmosphere and keep attendees at your event longer, giving you more time to showcase your products.Remember to also have business cards or flyers available for attendees to take home and share with their friends and family. Good luck with your event!

1. How do I prepare for a vendor show?

Before a vendor show, it is important to have a clear understanding of the event details such as the date, time, location, and expectations from the organizer. You should also have a well-stocked inventory, promotional materials, and a table setup that showcases your products. It is also helpful to have a plan for engaging with potential customers and collecting their contact information.

2. What products should I bring to a vendor show?

When deciding which products to bring to a vendor show, consider the type of event and the demographics of the attendees. It is helpful to have a variety of products at different price points to appeal to a wider range of customers. You may also want to showcase new or seasonal products to generate interest and excitement.

3. How do I attract customers to my booth at a vendor show?

One way to attract customers to your booth is to have an eye-catching display that showcases your products and draws people in. You can also offer samples or demonstrations to engage with potential customers. Providing special offers or discounts can also entice people to stop by your booth.

4. How do I handle sales transactions at a vendor show?

It is important to have a system in place for handling sales transactions at a vendor show. This may include bringing a cash box or credit card reader, having order forms available for customers to fill out, and keeping track of inventory sold. It is also helpful to have a way to collect customer contact information for future follow-up.

5. What should I do after a vendor show?

After a vendor show, it is important to follow up with any potential customers who expressed interest in your products. This could include sending a personalized email or making a phone call to thank them for stopping by your booth and offering any special promotions or discounts. You should also review your sales and inventory to see what products were popular and make notes for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkowalski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jla8279
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies