• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Have Items Shipped to Me Instead of the Host for a Direct Sales Show?

In summary, the conversation discusses a situation where the speaker wants to have a show shipped to them instead of the host, due to difficulties in communication and added orders. They ask for advice on how to do this and are told to enter their own address as the "ship to" address. Some tips are also given for ensuring successful delivery, such as using "c/o" and having a co-host listed on the order. However, this may not be possible in certain situations.
K_Jurich
Ok I am closing out a show and want to have it shipped to me instead of the host, because it took me 2 wks to get a hold of her and I added orders I had gotten from other customers so I want to make sure I don't have the same problem getting the items I had getting the orders so I figured if I have it shipped to me I can getting my customer order and give her her orders without any problems. So my question is how do I do this I have never had anything shipped to me other then this I have ordered.

In P3 just put your address as the ship to address. It will still be her name, with your address. (You do this where you enter her info...under her name and address it will offer another spot to put a ship to address)
HTH
Jen

click on P3 where it says ship to shipping address and put in your address underneath hosts.

There are 2 address lines. put c/o "your name" then your address in the next line. That way the fedex people don't get too confused. They didn't leave me a shipment once because it didn't have my name w/the address. it got sent back to HO, big mess.

I always put the host's name on the first line, then the first address line is c/o my name.

I've not had to do it (Japanese customs prohibits us from accepting mail for others), but it seems like you could list the host as the co-host & yourself as the host ... still giving her all the benefits. Then just mark "ship to host" on the guest orders which would default to you and your address.

Haven't tested that theory!

I have never put c/o with my name on it, and it always gets delivered to me regardless of the name. I have always given my hosts this option to have their shows sent to me, to save them the time and hassle of getting the orders together. Actually, I prefer it because if there are any problems I can take care of them right away. The majority of my hosts, like having there show orders taken care of by me because they aren't usually home during a delivery.

I usually to the c/o "my name", however, I have forgotten, but by now my FedEx guy is so used to delivering here, I think he would bring any PC box on his truck here. :)

Sheila said:
I've not had to do it (Japanese customs prohibits us from accepting mail for others), but it seems like you could list the host as the co-host & yourself as the host ... still giving her all the benefits. Then just mark "ship to host" on the guest orders which would default to you and your address.

Haven't tested that theory!

You can't have a Co-Host if you're listed as a host. Though for a situation like this you could use your husband or anyone else who lives in the house.

1. What is a "brain fart" and why do people have them?

A "brain fart" is a colloquial term used to describe a temporary mental lapse or forgetfulness. It is a common occurrence that can happen due to a variety of reasons such as stress, fatigue, or distractions.

2. How can I prevent or reduce the frequency of brain farts?

Some ways to prevent or reduce brain farts include getting enough rest and sleep, staying organized, managing stress levels, and practicing mindfulness and focus techniques.

3. Are brain farts a sign of a more serious issue?

In most cases, brain farts are a normal and common experience. However, if you notice a significant increase in frequency or severity of brain farts, it may be a good idea to consult a healthcare professional to rule out any underlying medical conditions.

4. How long do brain farts typically last?

The duration of a brain fart can vary from person to person and situation to situation. They can last anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. However, if you find that your brain farts are lasting longer or significantly affecting your daily life, it may be a good idea to seek medical advice.

5. Can brain farts be beneficial in any way?

While brain farts can be frustrating, they can also serve as a reminder to slow down and take a break. Sometimes, taking a moment to clear your mind can help you refocus and come up with new ideas or solutions. So, in a way, brain farts can be beneficial for creativity and problem-solving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
kam
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies