• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

In summary, some popular recipes for a Christmas dinner include roasted turkey, glazed ham, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and cranberry sauce. For an easier Christmas dinner prep, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as multipurpose choppers, mixers, and cookware. If you're looking for gift ideas for food lovers, Pampered Chef has holiday baking sets, spice blends, cookbooks, and various kitchen tools and gadgets. And yes, you can use Pampered Chef products for holiday baking, including stoneware, non-stick bakeware, and decorating tools. To make your Christmas cookies look more festive, use holiday-shaped cookie cutters, festive frosting and sprinkles, or decorative st
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Meet Me In St. Louis is on Turner Movie Classics tonight. I didn't know - I'm afraid I'm coming in at the end, but I did get to hear Judy Garland sing Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - complete with "We'll have to muddle through somehow.

I didn't get to see it! But that's ok - I own the DVD - and plan on watching it this weekend, along with White Christmas......with the very best rendition of that song by Bing & Rosemary!:D

Reply:
I love that movie! It's a classic. And that scene with Judy Garland singing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" always gets me. It's such a beautiful and emotional moment. I'm glad you were able to catch it, even if it was at the end. It's definitely worth watching from the beginning though, if you ever get the chance. Happy holidays!

Related to Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

1. What are some popular recipes for a Christmas dinner?

Some popular recipes for a Christmas dinner include roasted turkey, glazed ham, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and cranberry sauce.

2. How can I make my Christmas dinner prep easier?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets to help make your Christmas dinner prep easier. Our multipurpose choppers, mixers, and cookware can save you time and effort in the kitchen.

3. What are some gift ideas for food lovers?

Some gift ideas for food lovers include our holiday baking sets, spice blends, and cookbooks. We also have a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or bake.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef products for holiday baking?

Yes, many of our products are perfect for holiday baking. Our stoneware and non-stick bakeware are great for making cookies, cakes, and pies. We also have a variety of decorating tools for creating beautiful treats.

5. How can I make my Christmas cookies look more festive?

You can make your Christmas cookies look more festive by using cookie cutters in holiday shapes, decorating with festive colored frosting and sprinkles, or using our decorative stoneware to bake and serve your cookies in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates