• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried using the Pampered Chef Tote as a marketing tool?

In summary, both Lisa and Don think that the PC tote is a good marketing tool. They both plan to use it to carry supplies to meetings and shows.
lisatx04
Don't know if this goes here but I'll post anyway.

I just received my supply order that included the PC tote-the one with the clear plastic pocket for catalogs. Do any of you carry it? SInce it has PC written on it, I thought it might be a good marketing tool. What do you think?

Lisa

lisatx04 said:
Don't know if this goes here but I'll post anyway.

I just received my supply order that included the PC tote-the one with the clear plastic pocket for catalogs. Do any of you carry it? SInce it has PC written on it, I thought it might be a good marketing tool. What do you think?

Lisa

How funny, I just got mine tonight as well!! I don't plan to use it everyday. I will carry it as a purse when I go to the grocery store though!!! Other then that, I will probably use it to carry supplies to meetings and shows!

I carry mine everywhere...work, store, doctor, etc. A couple people have noticed and commented...nothing out of it yet, but I just started so we'll see...

I don't have the PC one, but I still carry mine everywhere. You never know who might see. Just last week I was at the Dentist's office and the girls working were all giddy to see a new catalog!

I use mine just about everyday when I go out and about. It does strike up conversation.

I've gotten a catalog show off of it. Someone saw it as I was leaving Red Lobster. She asked if I sold PC and mentioned she hasn't seen a catalog in awhile. So I asked her for her info (name/number) and I would send her a catalog. I called for her address and explained how she could have a catalog show. She did and more than paid for my bag ;-) I don't carry it everyday, but have other PC purses (including the red one from VIP) that I use as well, esp when I want to be a little more subtle.

I am not a purse-changer, so when I made my new homemade catty bag my new purse, I've been carrying it EVERYWHERE. I still have yet to get business from it, but I figure it will happen sooner or later and that will be business I wouldn't have gotten otherwise!

Related to Have you tried using the Pampered Chef Tote as a marketing tool?

1. What is a Pampered Chef Tote?

A Pampered Chef Tote is a convenient and stylish bag designed specifically to hold and transport Pampered Chef products and supplies. It is made of durable material and features multiple pockets and compartments for organized storage.

2. Can the Pampered Chef Tote hold all sizes of Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Tote is designed to hold a variety of Pampered Chef products, from small kitchen tools to larger cookware items. The tote also has adjustable straps to accommodate different sizes.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Tote machine washable?

No, we do not recommend machine washing the Pampered Chef Tote. However, the bag can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent if necessary.

4. How many pockets does the Pampered Chef Tote have?

The Pampered Chef Tote has a total of nine pockets, including a large exterior pocket, two side pockets, and six interior pockets of various sizes.

5. Can the Pampered Chef Tote be used for other purposes besides Pampered Chef products?

While the Pampered Chef Tote is primarily designed for Pampered Chef products, it can also be used as a general tote bag for groceries, beach trips, or other items. The durable material and multiple pockets make it a versatile and practical bag for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KateD