• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the diverse cuisines of Chicago yet?

Welcome! Sounds like you have a lot going on in Chicago!Welcome! Thanks for checking out my blog! I am of Filipino decent, but I love exploring different ethnic cuisines so you'll see a lot of that here. :D
Joelen
Earlier today, I met with my PC consultant and her lead... and I submitted my agreement online! I'm excited as I have 7 shows and 1 catalog show scheduled within the next 2 months to kick things off :D Im anxious for my kit to arrive later next week and to start carrying catalogs around. Woohoo!!

Welcome Joelen, goodluck and you will love CS and TPC!!

Congratulations!! That's fantastic!!! It sounds like you're off to an AWESOME start for july!!! :D

Joelen said:
Earlier today, I met with my PC consultant and her lead... and I submitted my agreement online! I'm excited as I have 7 shows and 1 catalog show scheduled within the next 2 months to kick things off :D Im anxious for my kit to arrive later next week and to start carrying catalogs around. Woohoo!!

AWESOME and WELCOME!

That's great, Joelen! Welcome to the Pampered Chef family and to our warped little Chef Success branch in particular.

Congrats on a great decision! Sounds like you're off to a great start:)

Congratulations and welcome to the Pampered Chef family!

Yayyyyyy.......... Welcome! You will find so much helpful info here! Of course there is wayyyy too much that isn't really helpful... but it sure is FUN!!!

:D :D :D

Wohoo and can't wait to see you at Conference

Congratulations and welcome! Sounds like you've got a great start lined up for yourself! :)

Welcome - enjoy PC!

Congratulations, Joelen! Sounds like you'll be on your way to earning all of July's incentives, too! Looking forward to hearing about your successes with PC!

Mary

Joelen, Congratulations on joining PC and CS! I just read your blog and you sound like PC will be an awesome thing for you with your love for food! You made me want indian food so bad today too! :D

Joelen - after browsing through your blog, I'm curious, what is your nationality. ...and you mentioned earlier Kenosha - did you go to Parkside?

Welcome. Your blog is awesome....sounds like PC is a perfect match for you. Wishing you a fun and successful first month! (and many more after that) :)

kris

janetupnorth said:
Joelen - after browsing through your blog, I'm curious, what is your nationality. ...and you mentioned earlier Kenosha - did you go to Parkside?

Hi there - thanks for checking out my blog! I'm of filipino decent, but within my blog, you'll notice how interested I am in various ethnic cuisines and cultures.... which is why I love Chicago so much!

I did go to Parkside and graduated back in '99. :)

Joelen said:
Hi there - thanks for checking out my blog! I'm of filipino decent, but within my blog, you'll notice how interested I am in various ethnic cuisines and cultures.... which is why I love Chicago so much!

I did go to Parkside and graduated back in '99. :)

Neat, sounds like you have fun in Chicago - a wealth of places to visit! We have McDonalds, Subway, Taco Bell, Hardees, Pizza Hut, about 5 restaurants and 20 bars...that's about it up north!

I've been to Parkside for various things, but personally went to MSOE.

I probably know a few people that may have been there during that time that graduated with my little brother...but that would take too much thinking to figure out! :) LOL!

Related to Have you tried the diverse cuisines of Chicago yet?

What is "I Did It! It's Official!"?

"I Did It! It's Official!" is a new line of products from Pampered Chef that celebrates and recognizes achievements and accomplishments in the kitchen. These products make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or bake.

What products are included in the "I Did It! It's Official!" line?

The "I Did It! It's Official!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories, such as aprons, oven mitts, kitchen towels, and cutting boards. Each product features a fun and motivational design, perfect for anyone who loves spending time in the kitchen.

Can I personalize the "I Did It! It's Official!" products?

Yes, many of the "I Did It! It's Official!" products can be personalized with a name, date, or special message. This adds a personal touch to the product and makes it a unique and meaningful gift for someone special.

Are the "I Did It! It's Official!" products only for professional chefs?

No, the "I Did It! It's Official!" products are for anyone who loves to cook or bake and wants to celebrate their achievements in the kitchen. Whether you're a professional chef or a home cook, these products are perfect for recognizing your hard work and dedication.

Can I purchase "I Did It! It's Official!" products in sets?

Yes, many of the "I Did It! It's Official!" products can be purchased in sets, making them great gifts for special occasions such as weddings, housewarmings, or birthdays. You can also mix and match different products to create a personalized set for someone special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookin' Mama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
karaboo2
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • bgilmore