• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried praying to St. Anthony for your missing cookbooks?

In summary, the speaker is missing three cookbooks and has searched everywhere for them. They have contacted their last host and searched their car but have not found them. They mention that they usually go through the cookbooks with the host for an upcoming show. They also mention that they have had items go missing at shows before, but this has not happened with these particular cookbooks. After discussing the situation with others, they ultimately find the cookbooks in an unexpected place and feel silly for misplacing them.
DMB75
I've looked everywhere. I'm missing Casual Cooking, Delightful Desserts and Spin on Salads. My other PC cookbooks are on my shelf but not these. I've e-mailed my last host and ask her if I might have left them at her house, but she hasn't gotten back to me. :cry: I have a show coming up and I usually go through the books with the host to see what they want to make. I wish this month was the guest specials for cookbooks. Oh well, I guess I'll keep looking.

Donna

I hope you find them. You don't think anyone would have taken them do you?

I talked to host of my last party and she said that I didn't leave them at her house. The last time she saw them they were out on the table for display. I can't believe that anyone would take them. We are a small community and most people at the show have been to my other shows.

Is it possible that a guest thought they were cash & carry? ? That if she ordered one that night she could take it with her?

I don't think so, no one paid with cash.

I have "lost" things at show a number of time... my scoop clip, towels, Season's Best. It is disappointing to say the least.

I stopped bringing cookbooks to show years ago because either people would "accidentally" slip them ino thier purses...or they'd blatantly take them in the host's office and start photocopying them...
:(

Did u look to see if maybe it fell out in your car?

A while back I remember someone posting on here that some of their FORGED KNIVES walked away at a show!

I have had small items (scraper, timer/clock) walk away...thankfully that is the exception to the rule- most people are honest and realize this is our BUSINESS and don't steal from us!

I hope your cookbooks show up! Maybe someone laid them down in an odd place...beside the couch? Or maybe they slipped under the couch or chair?

jrstephens said:
Did u look to see if maybe it fell out in your car?

My husband is at Boy Scouts right now with my son. I'll have to search the car when he gets back.

Every person at my last show was someone that I know and talk to, so it's just hard for me to imagine that anyone would have taken it on purpose. I'm still looking for them throughout the house. I will post if I find them.

If this happened to you, would you guys send an e-mail to everyone at the show and ask them if they have seem them? I just don't want to seem like I'm accusing anyone of taking them.

Donna

You could do so in a humorous manner that would defuse the situation:
Reward offered for missing cookbook! Did my cookbook crawl into your purse at Suzy's party? The other cookbooks on my shelf miss it and want it to come home.

:D

Ann,

You make me laugh. That was cute.
I'm going to search the car before I send out anything.

Donna

Donna,
What kind of bag do you take if any?? Did you look through those? I am asking cause I lost my stoneware cookbook and looked everywhere. On Fri when I was getting ready for TOH I found it in my rolling bag in one of the pockets so now I have 2 of them.

I have the Rolling case, the large tote bag I got when I became a consultant, and the brief case. I found my other cookbooks in my brief case, but not the three I'm missing. I would think that I would have packed them all together when I was packing up. I've looked in all the side pockets. But just to be sure, I'll take everything out again to see.

I found my cookbooks and now I feel so silly. I was unpacking my rolling case and opening the boxes to make sure everything was clean and packed well. I opened up the box with my SA Large Bowl and the cookbooks were sitting in the bowl. I have no idea why I would put three cookbooks inside the large bowl and the others in my briefcase. Unless one of the hosts from the show was helping me out. Anyway, I found them and they are all safe. :)

Donna

Donna....glad to hear that you have them! (especially when you said that you KNEW all of these ladies...would be pretty bad if someone had taken them!)

I once left a fluted stone at a host house and it was an hour away. I never went back for it. I just got a new one when they went on sale.

DMB75 said:
I found my cookbooks and now I feel so silly. I was unpacking my rolling case and opening the boxes to make sure everything was clean and packed well. I opened up the box with my SA Large Bowl and the cookbooks were sitting in the bowl. I have no idea why I would put three cookbooks inside the large bowl and the others in my briefcase. Unless one of the hosts from the show was helping me out. Anyway, I found them and they are all safe. :)

Donna

I am glad that you found them...

I left a few little things recently at a hosts home an hour away. Luckily I have two bookings from her, so I will get them soon!

Whenever you lose something just say a quick prayer to St. Anthony. My DH could not find his glasses for like 2 days. It got really intense for 2 hours (the search was on but nothing was comng up!) so I told him "who do you say a prayer to when you lose something?" and he replied "st. Anthony" I said, "you better say a few prayers" and would you believe within 2 mins he found an empty eyeglass case, which reminded him where he stored his glasses, in a travel bag (because he was traveling without his eyeglass case) and
"put them in a safe place".

HA! THANK GOODNESS THEY WERE FOUND. It was a long two hours.

1. What should I do if I am missing a cookbook from my Pampered Chef order?

If you are missing a cookbook from your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you in getting the missing cookbook to you.

2. How long does it typically take for a missing cookbook to be replaced?

We strive to get missing cookbooks to our customers as quickly as possible. In most cases, it should take 3-5 business days for the replacement cookbook to reach you.

3. Can I request a specific cookbook as a replacement for the one that is missing?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will have a specific cookbook in stock to replace the missing one. However, we will do our best to accommodate your request and provide a suitable replacement.

4. What should I do if I receive the wrong cookbook in my order?

If you receive the wrong cookbook in your order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected]. We will make sure to send you the correct cookbook and provide a return label for the incorrect one.

5. Can I get a refund for the missing cookbook instead of a replacement?

Yes, if you prefer a refund instead of a replacement for the missing cookbook, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected]. We will process the refund for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DMB75