• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you heard of the Food Lover's Tiptionary?

In summary, the Food Lover's Tiptionary is a comprehensive guide to cooking and baking tips and techniques, including over 500 tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website and covers a wide range of cooking and baking tips, including troubleshooting common problems. It also includes tips for using other kitchen tools and ingredients, but focuses on Pampered Chef products. It is helpful for both experienced cooks and beginners alike.
DanielleQ
Hi, everyone! I'm new here, but not to PC. I was a consultant in 1999, but got pregnant with my first son (high-risk) and couldn't carry anything around, so there went that. 14 months after my first son was born, son #2 came along and life has been fast-paced ever since!

I love PC, though when I sold before, there wasn't nearly the online support there is now! Pampered Partner was just getting off the ground! I am currently hosting a catalog show in order to earn $40 off my starter kit. My show ends Dec. 12, so I guess I'll be signing my contract then!

I am 30 years old, married to a Police Sergeant, have 2 boys (5 & 6), a bullmastiff, and a very blessed life in Northern/Central California. I am hoping to have 2, maybe 3 shows/week, and earn enough income to never have to dip into our family account again for something I want! I love to bake, scrapbook, and read.

I guess that's me in a nutshell. Does anyone have any other sites or books or anything that they'd recommend I check out before I sign? I'm so anxious to get off to a good start!!!

Danielle Q. in Tracy, CA

Welcome back Danielle! :D I'm glad you found us again!!!:D

Welcome Danielle,
This is a great place for support and information. I have my first show tomorrow night and I have found that the men and women at Chef Success are very supportive of each other. There is so much information on here which really helps because I have no idea what I am getting into and there are so many threads started on things I wouldn't even think of asking or needing to know. Hope you find it as helpful as I have.
Welcome and Good Luck!

Check to see if your recruiter has the magazine Empowering Women that we can get off our supplies orders. A book I would recommend would be Doris's book she came out with last year, 'The Pampered Chef: One of America's Most Beloved Companies' You can get it on Amazon, I got another book with it at the time I ordered mine that was Build it big I think was the name. Or maybe your recruiter has the book also and you can borrow it from her. The magazine has many articles by different levels of consultants from many different lives and backgrounds to let everyone know that PC can work for anyone anywhere.BTW Welcome to our virtual cluster, you can find the answers to almost anything here, but if you can't find it just ask.

Hi! I'm Melissa, and I'm new here too. I just had my first show and I am really excited about the outcome! I wish you many successes and hope that you are able to get your business up and running ASAP.I have two boys too, ages 5 and 1, and I'm also a scrapbooker in California!

Welcome back to PC! This is a wonderful site; we are a virtual cluster:D I agree with getting ahold of Empowering Women; it's a great read! Plus Doris' book if you haven't read it!
Also, you might want to check out the thread about Belinda Ellsworth's Success Express....well worth checking in to:)

Dont know if you have heard of it or not... but the Food Lover's Tiptionary is book you can also get on Amazon, that is wonderful to add tidbits about what your using in your demos. It takes up dead space, and they leave with a new tip that hopefully they didnt know.
Example:

Garlic-Freezing Garlic:"Seperate the head into cloves and freeze them seperately. Place 2 to 3 cloves in each compartment of an ice cube tray, fill with water and freeze. Pop out the garlic cubes and place in a plastic bag. When you need some garlic, just hold the cube under cold running water, peel the cloves and go!"

1. What is the Food Lover's Tiptionary?

The Food Lover's Tiptionary is a comprehensive guide to cooking and baking tips and techniques. It includes over 500 tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products and creating delicious meals and treats.

2. How can I get my hands on the Food Lover's Tiptionary?

You can purchase the Food Lover's Tiptionary through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. It is also available as a host or guest special during certain promotions.

3. What types of tips are included in the Food Lover's Tiptionary?

The Food Lover's Tiptionary covers a wide range of cooking and baking tips, including how to use specific Pampered Chef products, how to enhance flavors in dishes, and how to troubleshoot common cooking problems.

4. Is the Food Lover's Tiptionary only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the Food Lover's Tiptionary includes tips for using other kitchen tools and ingredients as well. However, it does focus on using Pampered Chef products to their fullest potential.

5. Is the Food Lover's Tiptionary helpful for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, the Food Lover's Tiptionary is a great resource for both experienced cooks and beginners. It provides useful tips and techniques for all levels of cooking and baking expertise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kristy Hirt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Schylie